chapter 9-breackfast

(f/n) pov

I woke early today at 3:42 am,only cause i felt bad for yelling at everyone last night and it both lucy's and eren's birthday.i looked over at lucy who was still a sleep.i really didn't want to get out of bed.but i did.

So i decided to make everyone breakfast.and i washed luna's hoodie and i had mike's picture.i was folding up the hoodie and i had the picture right next to it.when i finally looked at the picture it was luna and mike sitting on chairs next to each other.and lucy sitting on one of each of there legs being tickled.

It made me happy to see her and her perents happy.i placed the picture on top of the green hoodie.i planned on giving her the pocket knife,but she seemed to little right know.i also was going to take the whole squad including hanji out for dinner and give lucy the lockit then.

Eren and i still had like a billion picture of us,his mom,armin,and mikasa.i only had 2 pictures of his dad.so i put a frame of all of us together in it,i no it's not much but it something.besides I'm taking Eren and Lucy shopping all afternoon.i had extra money for previous mission stashed away for a special occasion like this.

And the best part is that today it a free day or a day we have to our selves.i know that we didn't have any missions,but we still have days off.

I walked to the kitchen after i showered and changed.i geuss no one went shopping this week so we did have much.so i when into the woods right behind HQ with my 3d maneuvering gear.and went hunting.after a will i found a pig,i killed it and skined it.well you guys get the point I won't say the rest.

I put the rest of the the left over pig away.and the stuff i had out was going to be bacon.i started cooking at like 5:04am.everyone usually wakes up by around 6 or 7,but with the smell of food,they will be up by 6.as i was cooking the bacon,i felt arms wrap around my waist.and i practically almost hit how ever it was in the face.

I turned to see it was levi with a smirk on his face."so what do you thing your doing so early"he asked."making breakfast,what are you doing up so early"i said."well i heard some one walking around and i wanted to see who it was"he said looking at me.

"oh,well sorry for waking you then"i said.i tryed to move but,levi was still hangging on to me.i didn't mind to much cause i did have a small crush on him."do you plan on letting go?"i asked."why?"he said lossing the smirk."just wondering,are you at least tall enough to reach the flour and can you get me some eggs please"i asked."fine"he replied

The only reason why is because I'm 5/1 and he is 5/3,so that is at least 2 more inches taller than I am.he seemed to be having trouble with it."need help"i asked walking over to him.he was on his tippy toes when he turned and looked at me when I asked.

He smirked again and walk over to me"sure"he said.he placed a chair infront of a shelf.i stepped on it and levi gave a mischievious look.it worried me a little.i gradded the flour and levi already had the eggs.next thing i know im fall and and when i look up im in levi's arms. if I couldn't have been any better redder,my face would have exploded.

I thanked him and he asked me to make him a cup tea and I did so without hesitation. he sat the kitchen tables watching me cook.we had a small conversation about the MP's and what they did to me.and he asked adout the gifts I left on the table.after that i told him the plans that i had for to day.

It didn't bother me if it was just one person,but if it was more than one person and they kept asking me what happened,that's what really bothered me.i still had 20 minutes left after I had set the table put everything on it. I had a book laying on the counter along with my beanie,I put my beanie on.i sat on the counter and started reading when levi interrupted me.

"why wear the hat"he asked."what"i said."you heard me"he said."oh,cause I don't want to make people feel uncomfortable"he got up and walked over to me and pulled my beanie off."you won't need to wear it eny more,just let me know if enybody bothers you" he said with a straight face."ugh...ok thanks captin"i said."call me levi"he said.

After that I could feel my face heating up again and he smirked and went to sit down.my ears twitch and moved towards the kitchen door." I suppose everybody is up,i can hear multiple footsteps coming towards the kitchen now"i said."I suppose so"he said with a sigh.

Levi got up and walked out of the kitchen.i gradded the gifts and my book and walked into the dining hall.i walked in with gifts in my hands and smiled.

~~~~~~~

Meow