chapter 17-i'm back

After I left and got back to HQ.it was dark,only cause i waited in the forest. I didn't want to go in when everybody was awake.

I put amber in the stables and I walked in very quietly.i walked passed the dining hall not looking inside, but I saw lights on and I saw someone inside and they moved so I just hurry to my room.

I put the picture underneath my pillow and I went to close the door. I knew that the hinges where broken but there wasn't really much I can do about that tonight.i laid in bed and cried into my pillow.

I heard someone open my door but I didn't bother to look. I heard someones bend down on the side of my bed and all I could really say was 'go away', but it was muffled because of the pillow.

"hey"i heard familiar voice say.i lifted my head and said"go away"with my eyes shut tight and flopped my head back into the pillow again."do you want to talk about it...or rather answer why you slapped me"he said.

"oh glob,I'm dead out of all people in the world it had to be captin Levi"i though lifting my head again.

"...sorry about the slap it was just the heat of the moment...i guess,i just snapped...sorry,you can punish me,i was wrong for it"i said know sitting up and sniffing.he sighed and wiped my face with a handkerchief thingy."you look terrible,you need to get cleaned up"levi said i just laid back down and buried my head in the pillow again.

Levi sighed and said"i don't want to have to repeat myself"and i just muttered into the pillow.levi picked me up and throw me over his shoulder."gahh...no put me down...aghh...haaaa...ugh"i said has he walked out of my room.

"stop squarming and be quite"he said opening his office door."well if you put me down then i will stop"i said accidentally hit him in the head with my elbow,he grunted and walked into a room conected to his office.

The room was very clean so i'm geussing it was his room.he put me down in front of a door,he handed me a towel."here know go take a shower"he said walking away."wait...what about my clothes"i asked."i'll get you same just hurry up"captin levi said walking into his office.

I took my shower and looked out the bathroom.right in front of the door where my shorts, tanktop,and boxers.(and bra if you where on at night)

"ok so great,he has been to my dresser drawers how embarrassing"i thought shaking my head.

i changed and walked out."hey...oh captin levi,the towel where do you want it"i asked walking to his office.

He got up and gradded the towel and throw it in the hamper."thank you"i said walking towards the door."call me levi and where do you think your going"levi said walking towards me."to bed"i said."so your not going to tell me what happened"levi said to me.

"oh...well...lucy...umm...well...she...she had..."i started to say when i could feel tears rolling down face again,and he looked down at me.he caught me right as i was about have a nervous breakdown.he picked me up briskly style and walked backed to his room and laid me on his bed.

I was crying like Niagra Falls and shaking.

Levi's pov

She was shaking and didn't calm down.i pulled a chair next to the bed and she didn't start talking tell i held her hand to calm her down.she told me everything and she finally calmed down,but she was still trumbling and wipering.i moved her legs under the covers and got up."goodnight"i said about to leave the room."wait...c-can you please stay with me...just till i fall asleep...please"(f/n) asked.

I walked back and sat in the chair again.she keep staring a me"what are you staring at"i asked her.she started shivering"sorry levi...but i was just wondering where you're going to sleep tonight"i sighed and said"well sense you have my bed tonight i well probably sleep on the sofa".

She started shivering"are you cold"i asked,she nodded.i smirked and climded into bed with her."warmer know"i asked,we where face to face and she nodded with a slight blush.i hugged her and pulled her close.

"it'll be alright just go to sleep for now you had a long day"i said,she nodded yawned and then fell asleep while I was running my fingers through her hair.i fell asleep a couple minutes after her.