chapter 20-bigger

(f/n)'s pov

I woke up and figured out that levi was a sleep next to me.i poked his face and when he starts to wake up I accidentally sneezed and fell off the bed.he jumped up out of the bed and ran to the bathroom. I walk to the door and apologize to him.

Levi's pov

I wash my face a couple of times and she apologized I told her it was okay just don't ever ever ever do it again.i stoped and looked at her and while she was... bigger.she's about the size of a toddler now,but she didn't have the tail and ears though.

I picked her up and we're going back to hanji's office I need to know why she's bigger.and if she's going to get back to normal size anytime soon. I open the door to find hanji sleeping on her desk with tons of paperwork I set (f/n) down one side of Hanji's desk while I tried to wake her up.

She woke up and looked right at (f/n)."(F/N) LOOK HOW BIG YOU GOT.AWWWW YOUR EVEN CUTER"hanji yelled making (f/n) fall off the desk onto the floor.she started crying so i walked up and picked her up.

"why is she crying so much"i asked."well...it looks like she's a toddler so therefore her tolerance to pain and emotion would probably be the age of a toddler"hanji said."so how do you get her to stop,without yelling at her"i asked.

"well try some more milk"hanji suggested."no she won't drink milk,she doesn't like it,she spits it back up and starts struggling"i said getting annoyed of all the crying."well did you try a teaspoon of honey in the milk"hanji said taking (f/n) from me.

"no"i replied."you need to add something to it or she's not going to drink it,toddlers and babies usually like sweet things like candy.she's going to be napping a lot in the afternoon too....and just to let you know baby proof everything.she's not allowed to have any cleaning supplies. nothing and keep her away from doors you don't need her running out"hanji was instructing me.

Hanji cradle (f/n) in her arms and she finally stopped crying. hanji also gave me a whole bunch of clothes for her again and some toys.I thanked her and started walking out of the room with (f/n) and Hanji said one more thing"and when I mean no cleaning supplies I mean you can't clean around her"

"no clean,hanji's going to kill,me at this rate"I thought.

I looked at her and walked back to my room and set the clothes and toys in the box.after that i walked to the dining hall with (f/n) in my arms and then I walked into the kitchen.i sat her down one the counter so i can watch her.I grabbed the pot,milk,baby bottle,honey,and a spoon.

The milk was warm enough so i added a teaspoon of honey in the bottle after that I picked her up and I walked into the dining hall and sat down.

"mhmm...mmm"she started moaning and wiggling again till i got the bottle into her mouth.she stopped and started drinking that is till the rest of of my squad walked in.she looked up and started wiggling again."what"i asked.

"mmm...daaa....nahh"is all that she said.and her eyes gestured toward our squad.

"okay she can't talk,and i guess she doesn't want to be around them"i thought getting up and walking towards the exit.

(f/n) keep looking back,and whining."can you shut up it's annoying"i said.she looked at me and started crying.i opened the door to my office and then closed it.i walked to my desk and sat down with (f/n) on my lap still crying.

I put the bottle in her mouth and she keep turnning her head away.

"ugh...what is going to make her shut up"i thought as there way a knock on the door.

"state your name and your business"i said."eren and i wanted to talk to you adout (f/n)"eren said."come in"i replied."thank you sir"eren said as he opened the door.(f/n) keep screaming and crying."make it quick eren"i said with an aonnyed look."well i wanted to let you know when (f/n) was little my mom talked to her or tell her stories and cradle her.do you mind if i try"eren said.

"fine go ahead"i said holding her out to eren.he cradle her and when that didn't work he sat down and started bouncing her up and down.she stopped crying and started laughing."there that wasn't so hard,can you hand me the bottle"eren asked.i handed tge bottle to him.her and eren were fine and and at least now I can keep an eye on them both.

While eren was feeding her i took the time to do paperwork.adout four hours went by and eren and (f/n) were playing hide in seek in my office.there really wasn't to many places to hide though.(f/n) was underneath my desk and eren was looking everywhere until I gestured underneath my desk.he found her after that he picked her up and she started yawning.

I finished all my paperwork and I took (f/n) from Eren and I walked into my room and laid her down on my bed.she fell asleep as i was walking out the room.i dismissed eren and walked to my closet in my room and I took out some cleaning supplies and walk out into my office and started cleaning.

Hanji barged in with a big smile on her face and then the smile was gone when she saw me cleaning."LEVI WHY IN THE WORLD ARE YOU CLEAN I TOLD YOU YOU CAN'T CLEAN.(F/N) COULD GET INTO CLEANER OR GET SICK BECAUSE OF ALL THE FUMES AND-"i cut her off by telling her that she needs to shut up and (f/n) is sleeping.

"oh ok,but I need (f/n) for an experiment along with eren,if there not busy"hanji said." what kind of experiment"i asked.

"so that's a yes,thanks shorty"hanji said walking out of the my room with (f/n) in her arms and (f/n) rudding her eyes.the hanji started running out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~
AHHHHHHH THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU I LOVE YOU ALL MY FIRST 1K EVER.AHHHHHHH,THANK YOU GUYS SO SO SO SO VERY MUCH. I LOVE YOU ALL TO BITS!!!!!!

THANK YOU TO ALL ATTACK ON TITAINS FANS!!!!OUR LEGACY WILL LIVE ON THANKS TO YOU GUYS!!!! {^~^}