chatper 16-goodbye

Song:keep holding on,sorry song didn't want to play.

"Hey (f/n) can you sing me a song like you do when I have to go to bed"lucy asked,all i could do was nodded.

I laid next to her knowing that the bleeding wasn't going to stop and I started singing.she was right the sky was really pretty tonight. After the song i picked her up and put her on amber and I change directions. I was going towards town she's going to see your grandparents.

I cried the whole time still trying to sing to her."(f/n) do you still have the picture of me,mommy,and daddy" she asked and I took it out of my back pocket and give to her and I said "i don't leave without it"she just kept looking up at the sky holding the picture.I heard her take her last little breath and said"see you soon"

I cried even harder but I don't want to shack her I knew she was gone. after we finally got to town I asked the guard while trying to hide my ears,if he knews were Mr.Mike parents lived.

He directed me towards the house and picked up Lucy and hesitated but I knocked on the door. they were very welcoming even after I had told them about Lucy,Luna and Mike and what the MP's were doing and they were just so kind.

It made me feel even more guilty."i'm sorry I'm so so sorry this would have never happened if I brought her here"i said having a mental breakdown in their kitchen."no you did the right thing you said that the MP's where after her and both of them right,so it's not like we could have done anything,i mean come on look how old we are,I mean we still have a little fight left in us but not as much as you had" Mike's dad said to me.

"why,why are you guys so kind to me"I asked."why wouldn't we be I mean we're all the same on the inside,kinda I mean who cares if you have a tail and ears and Titan shifter, besides luna always talked about you and so did Mike and Lucy said that she can't wait to meet you.and know that we finally get to meet you I can see you pretty much just like Luna"Mike's mom said with a smile.

"thank you,i hear that a lot I guess I better go so I don't bother you guys anymore"i said getting up off the floor."oh no no no you're not going out there it could rain again.you're staying here for the night" Mike's mom said.

"no its okay I don't want to be bother anymore,oh and here you go"i said wiping away the tears and handing them the photo that Lucy had in her hand. Lucy was laying on the couch and I closed her eyes but she died with a smile on her face.I finally said okay and stayed with them overnight.

In the morning when I woke up mike's mom gave me a hat and I tucked my tail into my pants and me and Mike's mom went and ran errands all afternoon after that I finally settled back up after they feed me and I was going back to HQ. and they let me keep the picture they said that they had a whole bunch.