chapter 8-mike and luna

I was strapped down to a medical table. they were putting needles in me even though I had cuts,bruises,and scrapes all over anyway.

They didn't stop no matter how much I begged and sreamed. but one of the days Mike accidentally walked into the wrong room looking for the infirmary.

He gasped at the sight of me because I had my ears and tail and they have already given me that shot the first week out of the two months I was stuck in this living hell.that same night he brought his wife.they try to break me out.

Luna would always tell me stories about her daughter and stuff while Mike and her were both trying to get the shackles and chains and everything off of me. I told her little about myself and she said that I remind her of when she was younger.

Guess that's the only upside of being tortured everyday, the fact that at night I had people come and tell me stories about how happy they are. it didn't make me feel sad that make me feel really happy to see other people happy.and always see smiles on there faces.

Unfortunately they didn't get the chain and shackles off but,I had already been let go after like two months.but they are the ones who gave me the idea and they're also scientist so they gave me a serum that would make it look like I was dead.it slowed down my heart beat to beat 2 ever 10 minutes.

"knock...knock...knock" my head sprang up from the desk and I wipe away the tears."oh...great im crying in my sleep...again" I said trying to wake up from that stupid dream and got up after that and went to open the door.

I only open the door slightly to see hanji with tears streaming down her face as she was on the floor."(F/N) (F/N) LISTEN I'M SO SORRY I NEVER MEANT TO HURT YOU,PLEASE YOU HAV-"i cut her off with a quick"shhhh".

She shut up but somebody else syepped in front of the door"you may want to explain to the other adout the tail and ear" unfamiliar voice said when I finally looked up to see who it was it was levi.

I looked back at lucy who was fast a sleep.i turn back to face him and I simply just nodded. and then I walked out the door and close it while hanji gave me a death grip of a hug. I tried to get her off but after that I was going unconscious because of the lack of air.till levi told her to let me go.then he kicked in the knee.as he helpped me up.she fell to the ground and didn't get back up.

I feel bad for her but I started following levi all the way to the dining hall. I was very hesitant at first but I waited a couple seconds after levi walked in.they where all staring at me it made me feel very uncomfortable.but then again i was just wearing a shirt that was half way down my thighs and boxer.

I sat down still with and emtionless face."adout the tail and the ears"eren started to say."it happened when i was with the mp's"i said and got up and started walking away.till Oluo jumped up and pulled my ear."awwwww... what.was.that.for."i said while growling at him through my teeth.

"your not walking away that easy,not till you tell us every detail of what does mp's did to you" he said trying to act like levi. then he started waving his finger at me like I was a two year old child.so i bit him and he started to scream.i braw blood cause I could taste the iron in my mouth. he let go of my ear but I didn't plan on letting go of his finger.

"that's enough from the both of you"levi said glaring at the both of us. but I didn't really pay attention to it only because all the memories were flooding back.tears started streaming down my face."awwwww...you know that really hu-"he started to say till he saw the years running down my face.

" if you really want to know what happened. I got tortured and they told me it was all my fault,because it was what i was and I can't do nothing about it.they said they hated me.they tortured me and make me beg for mercy.they said they feel sorry for the person who had to give birth to me.they didn't care,they just wanted me dead!!! and to top it all off that wasn't even there worst" i started with talking and then talking turned into yelling.

Everyone was speechless and there eyes were wide open including Levi.teares where just free falling out of my eyes and I turned around to hear small voice call my name.it was Lucy she was rubbing her eyes and yawning.i picked her up and walked out the dining hall.

I walked back to my room and slammed the door.after I slammed the door and locked it i put her back in bed.then i layed down with her after wiping the tears away."(f/n) can you sing me a lullaby"lucy asked."alright"
( this is when the song comes into play I don't sound like that but thats the only video that wanted to play and if it doesn't play it safe and sound by Taylor Swift)

~~~~~~~~~~
Meow~