FOR PARIS!!!READ ME!!!

Ok there was about 164 people who died in Paris because of terrorist attack,I wanted to say I'm very sorry for the family and friends who have now lost a big part of their family.

I don't know why they attacked but it was a very sad day for people in Paris and its heard all the way here and around the world. something that sad should have never happened and I'm very sorry that it did. so on Monday which is tomorrow everyone is going to be wearing black to support everyone that they lost in Paris.(read the picture) so many lives were lost and it was unfair that their lives had to be taken and short lived.

All we can do right now is hope that something like this won't happen again. it was not fair,it was wrong,and it was crual to take someone's family member away from them.I know what that feels like it's not the greatest feeling. I'm very very sorry for anyone who have family members or friends there and I wish you well, and that people around the world all support you.that's what people are for,we're here to lean on,to cry on,and while make you smile in time.

Do not mistake this day, the day that terrorist attack innocent people,innocent lives mothers, fathers,sons,daughters,and children.

November 12th,2015...the day will not be mistaken,not forgotten,and never lost to the people who died that day.

                             R.I.P.
                                 from the people around the world and me