chapter 3-keep quiet

(f/n) pov~

They looked at me stuck in between the wall and bed."do you want pl-"the short man asked but i cut him out when i said nothing but a "tch" sound and looked away.

I glanced at the room and saw eren my eyes wided and started to squirm trying to get out of the gap.eren let his hands out and i took his hand gladly and he helped me up.

"(f/n) this is captin levi and we already now hanji"eren tells me they asked me question but i didn't answer them.they gave up and left and they told me that dinner will be in a hour.

Time skip~

Eren knocked on tje door i opened it and he walked in."come on we are going to eat"he said.i shock my head no only because I've been puking for the last 30 minutes.so i didn't feel like eating.

I started walking to the bed to go lay down and eren throw me over his shoulder "oh no you don't"he tells me.he walks out the door.i started saying thing under my breath."what was that"he asked.

"i said if i puke again im puking on you"i told him.we where pettry much at the dinner hall(out side the doors)so eren put me down.he walked in and waved for me to come in.i gave him a emotionless face and shock me head 'no'.

Everyone was looking at him and i started to walk away back to my room,but from the corner of my eye i can see capitn levi looking at me and sipping his tea.

I was in my room for like 45 mintunes laying on my bed thinking.and remendering all the stupid experments they did on me.before i heard a knock on the door so i go up to open the door.

It was levi i just stud thre waiting for him to say something."do you plan on eating"

"no"and i tryed to shut the door but he pushed the door open and walked in."so what happened to you enyway"he said closing the door behind him."nothing know please get out"i said to him ajusting my hat.

He looked at me and said"your lying,no one acts like that after being with the mp's"i walked over and sat on my bed.he walked over and was in my face and said"do you hate humanity know"

"hmm no-"i didn't finish wait i was say when he pulled off my hat.he gasped and i tryed gradding my hat back."what the hell what happened"he yelled and i almost fell on top of him."nothing give it back"i wined.

Levi pov~

I stud there looking at her with my eyes wide open.

"what happened to her...why does she have animal ears!!"(neko but a wolf ears and tail instead of a cat)

I glance behind her until she has the tail.she beged me not to say anything."tch so much gor nothing, mmm"

"ok ok im sorry please don't say enything"she said.i looked at her and sigh "fine"

~~~~~~~~
Hope u guys like the book so far i have a mother called 'special ops' check it if you get a chance.

Yolo~