chapter 14-lucky i guess

It was getting pretty dark and lucy was getting sleepy so I told her go ahead and fall asleep.

I are pretty much almost there when I heard a noise. I don't know why but I got the weirdest feeling that something wasn't right.I turned around to see the same MP that i throw off his horse a while ago.

"lucy wake up"i whispered in her ear as I stood there staring at the MP. she woke up and the MP walked towards us with the gun aimed at me and he said"you know you caused us a lot of trouble.it was better when they had you in the lad,you know. you monster they should have killed you when they had the chance too bad you always seem to keep coming back. maybe I'll finish the job right here right now and take that little brat with me" the MP said only three feet away from me.

I put Lucy down and she was right behind me hanging on to my pants. he told me to take off my 3dm gear and my swords, which I did.there was one thing I could think of and it was kind of a cheap shot. I kicked him in the crotch and picked up Lucy and started running.

We were sitting in the bush for about 10 minute I heard nothing so I got up and I look behind the tree in the direction that we ran from and i couldn't see anybody then I heard a gunshot. I turned around and looked at him the gun was pretty much inches away from my face.

" tch,you know that was a pretty cheap shot that you pulled back there it doesn't matter though your going to die anyway"he said. I grab the gun and were fighting with it.none of the shots were fired but I kicked him in the stomach and when I had the time I hit him with the end of the gun and he went unconscience.

Lucy was looking up at me and smiling. I smiled back at her I drop the gun and picked her up and we just kept walking. it stopped raining and I found amber.