chapter 19-no milk

(f/n) pov

Levi dropped the clothes off in his room.Levi had me in his arms and he walked into the dining hall and then into the kitchen.he washed all the bottles then he poured some milk into a pot and started heating it.

He set me down on the counter and I just looked at him.i sighed and then I tried to talk.1 2 3..."levi"I said and then put my hand over my mouth,he looked at me really confused.

"Oh my glob I sound like a two year old" I thought as i shack my head.

"I really don't want milk why do I have to have milk"i asked."hanji said we just have to start you on it for now"he said.I sighed and looked away then one of my ears twitch."levi there coming into the dining hall"i said.

"this stupid voice is going to give me headache so I hope she fixes this soon.that and the fact when i see erwin i'm going to kill him" I thought to myself.

"levi can you try and not ask me questions this voice is really annoying"i said putting my head down."fine but I'm still going to ask yes or no questions"he said taking the pot off the burner and pouring it into a bottle.

He picked me up and carried me into the dining hall.all I could hear where gasps from our squad I just kept looking down."HA,OH MY GOODNESS,THAT'S HILARIOUS YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME,WHAT'S WRONG CAT GOT YOUR TONGUE"oluo started laughing. I covered my face with my hands and turned into levi's shoulder.

Levi's pov

I glared at oluo and he finally stopped laughing.i guess everyone was a little confused.i sat down and turned the bottle towards her mouth and she just kept squirming and wiggling. She shaking her head 'no' and kept grunting.

Once I finally got the bottle into her mouth she wouldn't drink she would just spitting it out. she is making a big mess all over herself,her face,and me.

"okay you know what I think you're done"I thought.

I sighed and then put the bottle on the table I got up and carry her out of the dining hall.great now I have to go and change again and she needs to go take a shower.Along with me, because the milk started bleeding through my shirt and you can just smell it,it smells disgusting.

I put her in the sink in my bathroom and started washing her head off to get the rest of the milk off after that she going to take a bath.she can't take a shower she could drown so I'm not taking any chances.

I set the bath for her so it was adout waist hight for her.then I left the door cracked,only cause she's too little in the door herself.and i left her a hand towel so when she gets out cause shes too small for normal towel.

After a little while she walked out in the towel."umm levi i have know clothes"(f/n) said with blush in her face."hanji got you clothes,so give me a minute"i said as I picked her up and put her on the bed and I walked to a box that had all of (f/n) stuff in.

I pulled out a dress,i gave it to her and she changed in the bathroom.after about 2 minutes she walked out.she looked down at herself and then huffed and then she said"thank you"I nodded and then walked into the bathroom so that way I could take a shower.i changed in the bathroom and then walked out.

The looked in my room and she wasn't there or on my bed so I walked into my office and I found her on my desk with a pen.I walked up to her and she was coloring on a piece of paper,I guess you got bored.

But my desk was completely neat and they were pens on one side and pencils on the other in cup holders and my papers were stacked up neatly. wow she must have been really bored and the pen that she had they were bite marks on it so I'm guessing she's hungry again.

She looked up at me and yawned and then she put her arms up. I picked her up and walked into my room and I laid her down on my bed after that I fell asleep next to her.

~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's late,haven't been on wattpad lately.