chapter 18-smaller

(f/n) pov

When I woke up levi was already gone and I really don't feel like getting out of bed.i pretty much stayed in his room for about 3 days just laying there doing nothing.but i really didn't feel like eating anything.

the only time i did actually eat is when levi had to sit there and watch me because be was worried about me starving.i don't think he told anybody else that I was here because anytime I try to go back to my room or even to the dining hall he would send me back to his room.

Levi's pov

Hanji and Erwin know that (f/n) was in my room. Hanji was working on some type of serum for her depression.when hunji was done with the serum I walked into my room with her behind with a needle and (f/n) was fast asleep with a book on the bedside when I picked it up it was a book i never finished.

I sent it back down on the bedside looking at her and her ears started twitching.she slowly started opening her eyes when hanji put the needle in and she jumped and rolled on the other side of the bed flipping hanji on accident onto the bed.

Hanji finished injecting the rest of the serum and (f/n)'s eyes looked dazed."okay well that wasn't too hard,aww my cute little Titan baby girls going to be asleep for an hour.try not to wake her and her arms going to be kind of sore so try not to touch it"hanji said walking out the room laughing.

"well this is going to be fun when she wakes up only because erwin wants to see her and if she not pissed at he either"i thought.

~time skip~

I was walking back into my room to go and get some cleaning supplies when I glanced up at the bed and there was nobody there."(f/n)?"i said walking over to the bed.

" ok she has to be here,I haven't left my office all day so she couldn't have left the room"i thought scratching my head.

I heard a sneeze come from underneath the bed and when I looked underneath the bed I found a little ball of fuzz in the corner."(f/n)"i asked narrowing my eyebrows.

A head popped up and started walking towards me.

"okay so you answer to (f/n)"i said as it came from underneath the bed and just looked at me."umm"was all i could say.

"ok so your (f/n) but whatever was in that stupid serum made you smaller...a lot smaller only about the size of a throw pillow,well this is going to be interesting"i said picking her up.

I went out of my room then out my office towards hanji's office and she was still really really small and she still had the ears and tail it was just like a smaller cute chubby version of her.she kept yawning and rubbing her eyes still.i walked into hanji's office to met erwin and hanji talking.

They both stopped talking when they looked at me and then (f/n)."AWWW HOW CUTE"hanji screeched making (f/n) jump and turn her head and look at her.hanji ran over and gradded her from me and started spinning around in circles like a million times,but she sit down at her desk know that she's dizzies.

Poor (f/n) she couldn't stand up right on her desk.she fell on her butt and her head was just spinning in circles."here open wide"hanji said.she opened her mouth but fell backwards so she was laying on her back with her arms spread out."well I guess the serum had a couple side effects."hanji said with a big smile on her face.

"well can you fix her"erwin asked."yep i think so... do you think she can still turn into a Titan"hanji said putting her hand on her chin.

(f/n) pov

Ugh...everything...so...dizzy. I blinked a couple times before I set up looking at hanji I glared at her and noticed how small I was. Oh my glob I could kill her right now...ugh.hanji wouldn't stop poking my cheek so when she waved her finger in my face I bet it.

She screamed and I let go after that I got up and walked to the edge of the desk I jumped off.I walk to the door turn back and glared at her and then look at the door.

"oh wait,i'm small...great"i thought as I put my head down and turn towards Levi.only cause I really don't want to talk right now.and i didn't quite know if I could talk at the moment.

I stared him and then stares at the door telling him 'please open the door'."levi since you have custody of eren and (f/n),you may want to keep a close eye on (f/n),she seems to be well... smaller and a lot more fragile now"erwin said.hanji stud up walking over to me and she put something around my neck it was a coller,and I couldn't get it off.

I was on the floor rolling around trying to get it off with my feet and my hands and me anything else I can use.I give up and walked to levi while they were talking and I tugged on his pants leg.he looked down at me and picked me up.

"mmm"i said while looking at him and tugging on the collar.his hand went towards my neck to take it off and then hanji stopped him saying"no,levi you can't take it off your going to be watching her,and we don't need anybody else going to pick her up that's what the caller is for"

I just glared at her and then my stomach started to growl."awww my little Titan baby is hungry"hanji said."yeah so what do you plan on feeding her I mean she is pretty small so what was she pretty much eat"erwin asked."well we can start her off on warm milk and bread and stuff something simple"hanji replied.

Levi nodded and asked if he was down there after that he carried me out of hanji's office,after hanji gave him a hand full of baby bottles and clothes.