Relapse

WARNING 18+ READERS ONLY- SMUT AND MENTION OF DRUG USE.

Layne told me about what Mike had said regarding being fired from the band and apparently they already had a new guy in mind to replace him. Mike had said previously to me to keep it quiet until he'd had a chance to speak to Layne and now he has, Layne went back to using.

I should be angry. I should be telling him that one day out of rehab and starting up again is dangerous, but I can't.

I understand him, but I want nothing more than for him to stop. Arguing would do nothing.
What do I do? Call his mother? Get him back into rehab again where people call him 'Alice in Chains' rather than Layne Staley?

No. I can't. I won't.

If it means I have to pay someone to have him rehabilitated at home, then I will. I would prefer it, but home is a temptation. Drug dealers know where he lives, and they are just a call away.

"So you snapped at Mike?" I ask him as I look at the track marks starting to reappear on his arm.

"I should snap at the others, management. This isn't his fault, yet he was there. I craved so bad something to take the frustration of my best friend being kicked from the band away, so I made a call." Layne explains as I gently take the tourniquet off of his arm as I sit beside him.

"This Layne...this isn't worth the pain. I know Mike leaving will affect you, but look at the bigger picture. We have plans together, we want a home together, a family. However, while you're using, I'm not gonna even try. It wouldn't be fair on me or you or a child if we bought one into the world." I reply.

"I know baby...you're...you're better off without me in your life. I fuck mine up, I'm bound to do the same with you." He says, tears forming in his eyes, but not quite falling.

"No Layne. I'm in this for the fucking long haul. I'm not gonna run when it gets difficult, that's not me and it never will be. I'm gonna help you." I say, reassuring him.
"I love you. What kind of a fiancee would I be?"

"Fuck, I love you. There's no one who was ever like this with me. No one." He cups my cheek with his hand and pulls me closer.

We kiss softly and I can feel him pull me into his torso.
His tongue meets mine and I feel weak.
I pull away, ending the kiss.

"What's wrong?" He asks as he looks at me with those dilated pupils.

"I just, I don't want to lose you." I admit, taking a deep breath.

He takes my hand into his and threads his fingers through mine.

"You won't lose me Taryn. I won't let this thing beat me." He says with determination. "I want that house and that family with you."

"You were in rehab for weeks, sober...we had incredible conversations yesterday and the sex was off the charts amazing. Now you're back on that...that awful shit." I say honestly, not knowing how to feel.

He kisses my neck, hitting my sweet spot where I whimper.

"Layne..." I say quietly as his lips traverse my skin.

He continues to nip at the area much to my enjoyment. I move closer to him sub consciously and his fingers travel under my shirt, reaching my nipples underneath the cup of my bra.
He begins to knead and squeeze my breast and I give into him.

My hands reach into his messy blonde locks as we kiss again, this time with passion.

Layne unbuttons the top of my jeans and slides his hand down to my throbbing wet pussy, moving his fingers between my folds. Every touch feels like pure bliss as I tilt my head back and moan out his name again. His index and middle fingers caress my clit in circular motions, and I will definitely cum if he continues.

"This pussy...God its so wet...makes me wanna fuck you." Layne says with eagerness.

"Then why don't you?" I say.

"Because...I'm having a hard time right now." He admits.

I look at his crotch and realise he isn't hard. It concerns me. Does he not find me attractive? Would he rather fuck someone else?

"Is it because of me?" I ask.

"Are you kidding me? Of course not. I find you to be the sexiest woman I have ever met and you look fucking beautiful...it's just..." Layne says before I jump in.

"The heroin?" I say ending his sentence.

"Yeah...just give me a moment, I'll get it up..." he says. "Or if you put your lips around it... it might..."

"I'm not in the mood." I say, and drag his hand out of my panties.

I button up my jeans and straighten myself out.

"Babe, what? You know I have problems with this when I'm using." He says.

"Yeah I know...I just thought I need to get a bag of fresh clothes for the week. If I'm gonna stay here, I'll need new panties that's for sure." I say with an uneasy smile.

"Can't it wait?" Layne says, continuing to kiss my neck.

I accidentally fall weak to his delicate kisses and our lips meet once more.
It's in this moment I think Fuck it.

"Fuck me Staley." I demand as I see a grin form on his face.

I think my words got him riled up as his length grows and is now hard as stone (not that one).

He quickly unzips his jeans, he is already topless, and I unbutton mine again, pulling them down along with my panties.

Layne kisses me again and pulls my top over my arms and head, throwing it to the side. I hastily undo my bra and toss it to where my discarded shirt is.

"On the bed. Now." Layne says.

Fuck I love it when he calls the shots.

"Yes daddy." I tease, biting my bottom lip, before getting on all fours, and jutting my ass out so he can get a good look at me.

My pussy is soaked and is begging to be rammed into oblivion.

I feel Layne get on the bed, placing his hands on my hips as he enters me.

I gasp as his cock fills me up, his thrusts coming in hot and fast as I moan and scream his name.
He spanks my ass and this action alone makes me near my climax.

"Oh god Layne!" I scream.

"Yeah babe, take it. Take all of it." He replies breathily.

I hear Layne's moans as he thrusts into me and my pussy clenches around him as I cum.

"Oh god...I'm cumming..." I gasp, feeling Layne's movements staggering as he cums with me.

He grunts as he empties his load inside me.

I feel him pull out of me and spreads my pussy to see his white fluid dripping out onto the bed sheets.

"Fuck that's hot..." he says as I stay there for a while, coming back to reality.

Layne collapses beside me and I also get comfy beside him. I put my arm around him and after a few minutes, he's already drifted off to sleep.

"I love you Layne." I say softly. Not sure if he heard me or not.