yours - matt

inspired by the absolute banger above. if you don't know this song already you're missing out.
hope you enjoy
😘🫶

no one's pov:

matt and y/n have been in a talking stage for about four months now. the whole time while being very good and close friends with the triplets y/n always felt something more towards matt. she was never sure if he felt the same way towards her because even if they did have a lot of flirty moments he constantly talked about other girls he was talking to. that changed four months ago. or at least so y/n thought.

*four months ago while filming a q&a car video*

nick: "okay whatever next question. but just to get this clear. y/n. you're absolutely fucking wrong."

while y/n and matt where dying out of laughter because of how irritated nick was by some dumb answer chris moved on to another question like nick asked.

chris: "okay so this person asked who was your last or who's your current crush. are we talking celebrities or actual people?"

y/n: "celebrities are actual people dumbfuck."

chris: "shut up you know what i meant. like people we know in person"

matt: "i'd say we do both and say what we're comfortable with."

nick: "matt that's so stupid-"

matt: "i like y/n."

the boy looked straight into the camera and everyone became silent for a while.

y/n: "ha. funny joke matt. really funny."

y/n leaned forward in her seat and punched matt's arm while sarcastically laughing.

matt: "why would i joke? it's a q&a so i'm answering the question."

y/n: "you actually like..  like me like me?"

matt: "obviously. you think i've been flirting with you as a joke?"

y/n: "yeah? i mean what was i supposed to think when all you did was talk about all the girls you text you moron."

y/n started laughing. she didn't even really know why. but she did it quite often. to cover up parts of her feelings she didn't want to show. she didn't really enjoy having this conversation in front of chris, nick and the damn camera. she successfully loosened up the mood in the vehicle with her laugh. the three boys started laughing along.

y/n: "i've liked you for years. why hasn't your smart ass gotten the idea to tell me you like me?"

matt: "why hasn't your smart ass gotten that idea? hm?"

y/n: "shut up. you know why."

nick: "okay well enough of your two finally figuring out that you like each other. not like you've discovered america or like a chemical element that no one else has ever seen so i don't know why it's such a big deal. it was obvious to everyone else."

*end of that long ass flashback*

the talking stage was going great. it was almost like the two of them were dating (no shit sherlock). they went on dates. matt got her new flowers every week. roses specifically. cause those were y/n favorite flowers. no matter what color they were. she loved the flower in every color variation it exists in. red, white, pink, orange. all of them. matt once got her pink ones that had a bit of orange on the top of every pedal. she was mesmerized by those. so mesmerized she even started crying when she got them.
but this week y/n has gotten multiple dm's from different girls telling her matt has been texting them about going out with them. first she thought nothing if it. they were probably just fans who were jealous of what her and matt had. but after getting over 5 dms and multiple screenshots to prove what they were saying from a different girl each she started to doubt that they were just jealous fans. so to make sure she texted matt asking if she could come over to hang out and have a little chat. he texted back almost immediately saying that he'd be home in about 10 minutes and then he'd be free and all hers. so y/n quickly touched herself up and made her way downstairs. after letting her mom know where she was going she got into her car and started slowly driving towards the triplets house to not get there before matt.