i love yall.

i just now realized that this book has 6k views. i've said it times before and i'll say it again. this is truly insane and i never expected this to go anywhere. i was already freaking out when this had 27 views. and now 6k? i honestly think i'm having some serious hallucinations. im so happy people are enjoying this cause i've always talked down on my writing. and had people talking down on my ideas. im saying this as if im like 78 telling my grandchildren that everything is possible. anyway. what i mean is that i never thought anyone would actually read this and enjoy it and now that i see people voting, commenting and adding this to countless reading lists it makes me so proud.
i love each and every single one of you so incredibly much. and i'm so thankful for your views, votes and comments. 6k is absolutely crazy.

i also want to apologize for not updating in such a long while. i've been getting caught up in schoolwork and so on. i'll try my best to try updating at least once in the following days but i can't promise anything since i'm literally out of ideas for anything.

i love you lots and again thank you so so much for all the love and support on this book.
hope you had a great valentine's day and will have another wonderful day today. 😘🫶