mistake pt2 - chris

fuck me over. this got requested a big ass while back. i completely forgot about the request for which i deeply apologize. anyway. hope you enjoy 😘 sorry for the wait again.

no one's pov:

after the party the downstairs of the house was left a mess. since matt was drinking with his brothers and y/n he obviously couldn't drive back home. (again i know they don't drink. just for the sake of the imagine here.😘 be like matt kids. don't drink and drive.) so pretty early into the night y/n told her brother that the triplets will be spending the night. just so he didn't promise anybody else a stay outside of his own bedroom because there was only one guest bedroom to "give away". at about 4am most people started leaving. there were just a few benjamin and y/n had to ask to get out. when the 5 stood in the entrance to the living room and kitchen and saw all the mess that had been caused by all the 18 and 19 year olds. there was one big sigh coming from everyone at once.

benjamin: "have fun cleaning that up sissy. i'm dipping."

with that he patted y/n shoulder and ran up the stairs to his room. tho you couldn't really call that running. cause in the state he was in. running was never even an option. he was stumbling around the hall and then up the stairs holding on to the walls for dear life.

y/n: "ben are you kidd-"

chris put his hand on her shoulder and smiled a little. the 4 of them for sure were in a better state than y/n's brother. yes they were drunk. but not to the point in which they couldn't even walk without stumbling.

chris: "i'll help you."

matt: "so will i."

nick: "i'm mad tired... but i guess i'll help a bit."

y/n: "guys you really don't have to. you came here to party not to clean up. i got this. you should go to bed."

chris: "i'm staying here and helping you."

matt: "so are we."

matt pulled nick who was literally half asleep already to his side. then looked at him.

matt: "you know what. on second thought. maybe this kid should really go to bed."

y/n: "yeah. he definitely should."

chris and matt brought nick to the guest bedroom which was luckily downstairs. they tugged him into bed while y/n started to collect the empty solo cups from literally all over the floor. the only thing nick said was "goodnight" when his brothers made their way out to help y/n and closed the door.

matt: "so what should we start doing?"

y/n: "i honestly don't even know. i'd start with collecting things off the floor, couch and stuff. if you find any jackets or something just put them on the stairs."

with that chris started helping y/n with the cups and matt started looking for any clothing items that were laying around.

after about an hour of cleaning. the place still wasn't back to normal.

y/n: "guys i'm done. ben can do the rest tomorrow. let's go to bed. it's literally like 5am."

the brothers agreed with y/n and started walking over to the guest bedroom.

y/n: "i don't think three people in a bed made for two is gonna be that comfortable... i still have a spot left in my bed"

matt and chris looked at each other.

chris: "true."

matt pushed chris whispering to him.

matt: "go get your girl."