Chapter 14

I thought his being unconscious would help my heat as well, but... it only seemed to worsen with each passing second. It took me a painful amount of time to get his ridiculously huge figure off of me. His cock slowly exited my hole, giving me a guilt-filled pleasure I despised each moment of. He groaned as I rolled him onto his back, his cheeks still a bright pink hue as I hurried to leave the room. I needed to get away from his scent. Anything that would arouse me any further.

     But... my mind kept traveling back to his words. I was sure it was those words that started that mess.

     I placed my feet on the ground, taking a deep breath before pushing myself to stand. However, my knees immediately failed me, falling to the ground pathetically. I sat there for a long moment, taking deep, hopefully sobering breaths.

     Alluring... Alluring? He finds me alluring?

     I crawled desperately toward the bathroom. Had I packed suppressants? Patches that could at least suppress the pheromones when he awoke? I doubted it. He wasn't supposed to be there. It wasn't supposed to end up like this.

     I shut the door quickly, the sudden bang of it startling even to the cause of the noise. I locked it and jiggled the knob until I was assured it wouldn't open.

     No lock could stop an Alpha in rut, though. The pheromones strengthened them physically and weakened them mentally quite horrendously. They were just like a beast, looking for one thing and said to stop at nothing to get it. Jotaro had suppressed his seemingly unstoppable desire for dominance over me before. I was grateful to him for so many things. I was guilty of so many reasons regarding the single man.

     I curled my head into my knees, tears pouring down my puffy cheeks until they ran completely dry. That had only occurred when I'd fallen asleep against the bathroom door. Even as I slept, tiny little droplets continued to escape my abused eyes.

-

     "I'll take L/n," announced the first team captain, a stupid grin spread across his face as I walked toward him.

     "Then I'll take Miura," the second one countered, smirking toward our forming team confidently.

     "Miura's only any good with L/n," One spat, crossing his arms and pouting like a child who'd lost his toy. "Jojo."

     My eyes flew to the Alpha, striding nonchalantly toward me with his hands lazily resting in his jacket pockets. His cap covered his eyes menacingly, and everyone waiting in line and on a team seemed to notice. His aura, his scent... everything seemed to give off a dark and mysterious anger. His lips were curved in their natural frown, their moist and soft puff distracting my eyes alone. After all, Alphas weren't attracted to Alphas. While my peers were clenching their fists, seeing him as an approaching threat... I was mesmerized by his features.

     "Something's wrong with me," I grumbled, pinching the bridge of my nose in frustration. I needed to get myself together. His feet stopped beside me, but my eyes didn't need to see them to know he was there. I was sure, even to the Alphas surrounding me, his scent was overwhelmingly overwhelming. "Someone stick a spicy chopstick up your ass this morning?" I chuckled, zoning out the eyes and whispers directed toward the grump.

     "Someone hit me a little too hard last night," he responded, rubbing his neck with a groan of pain. I chuckled uneasily, looking between his thick fingers at the nasty bruise my hand had left. It was blue and purple, and all the wrong kinds of colorful.

     "Hey!" The booming voice of our team's captain suddenly startled our silent awkwardness. "We're starting! Get over here!"

     The entire gym seemed to be looking our way, wondering what we were doing, what we were talking about. They were probably the nosiest people I knew, my gym class, but it was only in their nature to want to know everything.

     "Kujo, we need you up front, but we'll protect you if you aren't able to dodge in time," the captain explained, looking confidently toward the best player on our team.

     Jotaro was completely uninterested, however. His eyes were wandering discretely from the captain to me, who knew very well of this action. Our eyes would meet in one instant and look away before the second instant could even begin.

     I felt like a little kid, my cheeks flaring at the tiniest eye contact. But... I couldn't stop looking at him. He was beautiful, to say the least. His eyes, a raging ocean ready to drown in their mystery. His lips, so gentle amid his sharp and strong features. I'd felt them on my own, and every time I found my eyes wandering toward them, the pads of my fingers grazed against the pink hue on my face without my consent. His hair was so fluffy and soft yet so perfect with its dark and fierce black shade. I'd tangled my hands in his locks, desperately clinging to him. And... his body was so hard and sturdy like nothing could break the smooth skin I'd touched every inch of. His hands, his chest, his neck, his... down there. It was so innocent behind closed doors, yet... I'd seen it. I'd felt it deep inside me, pleasuring my every crevice passionately.

     "L/n," the Captain suddenly interrupted my lewd memories with his growl of disapproval. "You'll be on the front lines next to him, alright?" I nodded without complaint, returning my gaze from his dick to his fierce glare.

     As we all split to find our places on the battlefield, I caught a glimpse of an observer watching me as I glided toward the back wall of the gym where we would start the game. It was Hiroshi. How long had he been watching me? He was probably sulking about not being on the same team as me, but... something about his blank expression gave me an eerie feeling.

(1010 words) Thank you for reading! There's more, so continue on to the next chapter! (`_っ´)