Chapter 34

"It'll be too loud," he whispered, shaking his head. The spike in his lewd scent showed how thin the string was keeping him in line.

     "Then..." I backed away, leaning against the wall opposite to him. I slid down my pants and put them underneath me as I spread my legs for him to see everything. My lips slowly parted, a tingly string of my wetness dripping down my hole. I shivered as I exposed it to the cold, open, vulnerable air.

     His eyes were small slits of arousal, looking, practically gazing at the mess between my thighs.

     So slowly, I slid my finger from my entrance to my clit. To my stomach. To my lips. His eyes followed the wet line I drew until our eyes met. I kissed my fingertip gently.

     "Let's do it ourselves then."

     His dick throbbed, and his grip tightened with each stroke inside my dripping hole. I don't think his eyes left my body after that. He stroked, the vains on his hardness looked like they would burst. I have to bite my lip, bite my tongue. The feeling of him watching me was too exciting.

     Watching how he played with himself... was so fucking hot.

     "Release more of your scent, Jotaro," I sighed, arching my back as my finger flicked and rubbed at my clit. Both hands were at work as he carressed so violently yet precisely his cock.

     He almost laughed, his cheeks a cute pink. Even his ears were a burning red. "Is that what you want, baby?" he mumbled. His voice so low and deep, I shivered.

     His scent nearly attacked me, my nose inhaling an aphrodisiac of sorts as I whimpered, gaining speed as I pumped two three of my small fingers into my yearning hole.

     "Jo~ Jojo, I'm gonna," I breathed, trying to focus on so many things. His eyes closed as his head tilted arotically. He could hardly contain his lewd expressions as he panted, sinking against the wall as his strokes became fast and sloppy, his hand pounding into himself.

     His eyes closed... that fucking expression, I couldn't help it. I crawled over to him. Before he could notice, I was on top of his hardness. When his eyes widened in confusion, I slammed him into me.

     His hand slapped against my mouth as I fell against him. My moans were muffled but loud enough for him to gear in his ear. I shook against him, my orgasm meeting me as soon as our hips met. His cum filling me as soon as we slammed together.

     He paused, panting as he leaned his head against mine. "That was a bad girl," he whispered, breathing in my subsiding scent with a small laugh.

-

     The sound, a screaming man, came a few minutes after we'd cleaned ourselves up. We looked out through the foggy window onto the ship, but we couldn't see anything. We looked at each other in confusion, but shrugged.

     "Y/n!!" The voice sounded too familiar. I got a little frightened as I realized who was probably screaming like a fucking maniac. I looked out once more and saw none other than Hiroshi... being dragged away like a criminal by employees on the ship. He was soaked, kicking his feet and screaming my name. I was actually so embarrassed to know him.

     With a sigh, I opened the door. I know it was stupid, but my poor friend would do the same.

     "Hiroshi!" I called out, and the employees stopped dragging him away. "What the fuck?"

     He grinned, shaking off the employees as he skipped over to me. Immediately, though, the employees seized me too and pinned me to the ground. I groaned but accepted my fate as I looked at Jotaro in the doorway.

     "Hey!" His voice echoed throughout the booming seas. Everyone froze and looked over, recognizing the voice, it seemed, all tok well. The employee let go so fucking fast, bowing his head to my boy, Jotaro.

     "What's your name?" he asked the employee. The poor guy was trembling as Jotaro walked closer... menacingly eyeing the employee.

     His head still lowered, he began to answer, but Jotaro grabbed him by the collar and lifted him up, glaring at the trembling creature.

     "Huh?!" He leaned his ear closer to listen.

     Again, the employee tried to answer, but Jotaro tossed him like a feather into the water. No one seemed to bat an eye. They just immediately worked on getting the poor guy out.

     "Ah, Jotaro! Are you two ready to talk?" Jotaro's grandfather excitedly exclaimed as he turned the corner and saw us. "You guys calmed down nicely. Let's head into my office."

(780 words) Thank you for reading! There's more, so continue on to the next chapter! (•̪ o •̪)