Chapter 18

"You weren't... supposed to do that," I breathed, grasping his fluffy hair between my trembling fingers. His cock was still twitching inside me, my pussy clenching onto him as though it would die without its presence. "But it feels so fucking good," I whimpered, letting my body relax only slightly against his.

"Is your heat subsiding?" he asked, slowly exiting my sopping hole until his dripping dick's warmth was missing, leaving an annoying emptiness in my core. "It hasn't disappeared completely," his nose concluded as it gently twitched beside my neck.

My heavy breaths began to slow with every second we stayed there, knowing we needed to do something about the mess we'd made of ourselves before leaving without a trace. Well, a much bigger part of me was thinking something shameless to no end. I wanted to stay there forever. I didn't want to let go of him.

-

"Thanks for acting as quickly as you did, Hiroshi," I mentioned, patting the poor Alpha's back as we headed toward his house. "I would've been caught."

"Y/n," he sighed, looking at me from the side of his eye as I walked quite far below him. "I don't love you."

I chuckled, raising a curious brow at his abrupt confession. "The feeling's mutual."

"I won't love you."

"Got it."

He stopped. His feet planted themselves stubbornly on the sidewalk, his teeth grinding together as he glared toward me... yet so clearly not at me. "I won't love your Omega. Not like him."

I stopped. I didn't turn back toward him; I don't think I could. He had seen me in such a state... It was fucking torture already. To hear him say that word. That name. I felt like I might punch him in his unconditionally accepting face. The face I would always find by my side.

"I'm not an Omega," I muttered, my nails digging into my palms as I fought the urge to walk away. I knew he would just come back without a word, but... if I walked away from him... I knew I wouldn't be able to look at him again. "I'm not an Alpha." My voice shook unbearably. "I don't know what the fuck I am. I'm a mix. A freak. But I'm going to fix it, so... just... act as if everything's normal."

"Y/n," his soft voice spoke again.

"And as for Jotaro," I interrupted as he began to speak again. I faced him then, my jaw tight as my lips formed the hesitant words. "He doesn't love me. He's an ally."

"You could've come to me," his quivering voice forcefully spat. "I'm already your ally." His hand waved to the side, teeth grinding together as he regretfully glared into my calm orbs. "I wouldn't have hurt you! I wouldn't have told!" He reached toward me, taking my shoulders in his grasp with a trembling strength. "Why did you go to him?! That a-!"

"Hiroshi!" I slammed my foot on his thigh, the impact startling but not harming toward his limb. "If I had a fucking choice, I would have dealt with it myself!"

His anger seemed to phase into a confusion that made him seem so, so small. "Did he force himself on you? Did he bite you?" He towered over me, yet I looked into his betrayed eyes and saw how he was just as achingly small as I was. "He raped you, didn't he? He's blackmailing you. He's forcing you, right?"

I think that smallness of his was always there. I'd always seen it... and I'd always liked that unhonest honesty to him.

"The last person I'd've trusted was him."

"Was?" he questioned in disgust, scowling at the subtle word.

"Jotaro happened to be there when it first happened," I explained, glaring at him without a drop of hesitation. He would notice the smallest regret. The smallest fragment of torture, and he'd act on the aching of his heart rather than his brain. "Do you think he'd want to be mixed up in all this?"

"He wants an Omega to fuck," he growled, taking my confident eyes as a challenge. A battle between us rather than our situation.

"Stop it, Hiroshi," I demanded. We were on the same team. "I would be dead if he hadn't been there. I owe him my life for sacrificing his own."

"He didn't sacrifice shit! Don't you get it?!" he shouted, his eyes wide in a confused betrayal. His pupils were contracted achingly so far into tiny black dots. "He wants your body! Your pheromones! He doesn't give a fuck about you! And when he's tired of just that, he'll throw you away! Someone like him won't protect you, but I will!"

"Bullshit!" I screamed, my head shaking pathetically as the words exploded through my quivering lips. I trembled as I fought my urge to attack him. I wanted to hit him. To beat him until he would never speak to me again. "Bullshit," I choked, clenching my fists by my sides.

Hiroshi had always made me smile. That was all I wanted. I wanted to have a good laugh, and he was a good friend for that reason. We were buddies.

"I love you."

(855 words) Thank you for reading! There's more, so continue on to the next chapter. ( ̄  ̄|||)