Chapter 23

A part of me felt little drops of guilt drip from the roof of my sopping mouth to my tongue, so eager to taste his once again. I was in charge, taking advantage of his instinctual desire for me in order for our secret to stay within the walls of safety.

     "Bite me." And yet that's all he could think about. His own mouth drooled for contact. His lips twitched as his teeth itched to sink their sharp edges into the nape of my sweet neck.

     Even so... "Bite me, and, once everything's over, just leave me, okay?" I let my soft voice reach his ears before anything else, my hand slowly streaming down his chest to the bulge of heat below his restricting pants. His breath became heavier and heavier against my deep red skin, his cheek grazing against my jaw as the pads of my little fingers gently pressed into his covered hardness.

     "Stop suppressing it, Jotaro," I purred, leaning into the contact he had created as his lips just barely felt my skin against their softness. "You'll seriously get hurt."

     His deep, seductive voice finally wafted into my anticipating ears, the growl of his sharp words sending a shiver throughout every crevice of my being.

     "Do you ever listen?" he asked, pressing his soft lips against my neck in a row of carefully slow kisses. His fingers entangled themselves so gently in my unnoticeably disheveled hair, holding my head easily in its pleasant place as he smooched the lobe of my bright ear.

     "Of course. If you bite me, I'll listen to everything you say," I teased, a small smile forming and fading all in a single instant as his tongue slid across my glands firmly. I trembled quite visibly, my brows lifting in the center of my arousal. I felt my throbbing pussy drip its juice at just a single lick.

     I couldn't begin to imagine how his teeth would feel.

     "You're lying," he breathed, his hand slowly leaving my jungle of h/c. A single finger traced the side of my jaw until it reached my chin. He turned my face gently toward his own, his lips pressing against mine so softly without warning.

     "Obviously," I whispered, looking into the thin slits of his beautifully captivating ocean eyes. I took a sharp breath as we connected again, my eyes rolling into a gentle closing as his taste found my yearning buds. I left him before he continued any further, opening my eyes leisurely to see that seductively aroused gaze of his. "We can't do this here."

-

     He pinned me to the mattress as we entered my empty home, his eyes trembling at the aroused, anxious sight of me. His hands gripped the middle of my uniform shirt and ripped it open without hesitation.

     I slid my hand into his pants toward the sticky mess he'd he'd been hiding so horribly. As his blazing fingertips grabbed my chest, his lips eagerly surrounding my erect bud, I slid down the cloth that restricted his twitching hardness until its entirety was touching the heated air.

     I gently stroked his throbbing cock, so eager for my touch between our trembling bodies.

     "Good girl," he purred as his lips reached my ear with a soft smile to their playfulness. As my hand wrapped around the arousingly thick erectness, his hips rolled into my rhythm, his deep, quiet groans blessing my ears with their heat. His own hands grabbed my pants, and I lifted my hips instinctually, letting him touch me without restraint.

     "I'm wet enough," I breathed as the pad of his flaming finger rubbed a perfect circle over my twitching clit. "Just slop it in."

     A low, quiet laugh escaped his busy lips, his hands lowering my knees to the bed without complaint. He lifted his head, the smile I'd only heard still present as he gazed into my eyes first. His cheeks were flushed a deep, blood red that spread from ear to ear in arousal. I'd never seen his teeth in such a joyful way, his eyes squinting playfully even as he was fighting for each painfully heavy breath.

     I was awestruck, my gaze drawn to his own... so far from the dick I desired more than anything. This made my heart flutter more than it ever could.

     "You have ice cream on your cheek," he chuckled, tapping my jaw teasingly was his thumb as my gentle expression turned to that of complete irritation.

     I wiped at my skin, but no ice cream came off onto my hands. I scowled and squirmed underneath him, wondering if I should just leave the whole thing for himself. I sat up, pushing him away with a short, dramatic huff. As I turned away from him, though, his arms wrapped tightly around me, pulling my back to the hardness of both his erotic chest and thick, bulging cock.

     I was going to hit him...

     ...until I could suddenly only tremble in an overwhelmingly inexplicable pleasure. His teeth sunk into the nape of my quivering neck without warning, electrocuting every cell in my being with an orgasm far beyond anything I'd ever felt.

     "Ngh...!" I moaned uncontrollably, a note so loud and long. I bit my lip desperately as I trembled, limp in his secure hold on me. I felt every perfection and imperfection of his bite, melting into me as we both felt our minds fade  into the instant.

     As he released, his jaw closing ever so slowly, I still could hardly move. He didn't let me go. His firey, sopping tongue licked at my mark, his lips lightly placing themselves along its rawness.

     "Jotaro," I breathed, turning my head ever so slightly into his awaiting gaze. His lips were so close; I'd never felt such a desire to smash them against my own. I wanted everything all at once. I wanted him. It was so unbearable. I wanted him to ravage me until we both fell deep into the depths of our love.

     Love.

     "Jotaro," I whimpered again, feeling my lips lean into his instinctually. "Please put it inside," I begged, the tips of my fingers finding his cock in a patientless state. "From now on, I'm yours. Do whatever you want."

(1039 words) Thank you for reading! There's more, so continue on to the next chapter! ☆⌒(≧▽​° )