Chapter 6

Eren widened his eyes. "Wh...what?" His breathing was fast, he moaned a little bit while his arms were wrapped around Levis body. "It's your first time brat hm? So it could hurt a bit but don't worry." The older man whisperd. Eren grabbed levis arms and gasped when his heichou pressed his lips on his before he could say something. He put one finger in his lovers mouth and looked at him lustfully. "Lick it... Nghh" Levi moaned when eren closed his eyes and began to suck his finger. "Don't worry now... It will be fine." He said and slowly put his finger into Eren who moaned loudly and hugged Levi tightly. "Hei..chou! It hurts" he cried but Levi kissed him to shut him up. He moved his finger in and out carefully. Two fingers. Three. He stopped when he saw Eren crying and stroked his face. "Shhh it will be fine in one moment." Suddenly Eren felt something big slide into his body, massive and so hot. He screamed a bit but after a few moments it felt good and he took the mans head to kissed him with tounge. Levi blushed and moaned into erens mouth. "You ...feel so amazing! I want you forever. Nghh...This is ... so good..." He breathed when Eren moaned loudly and came all over their bodys. "I'm...coming, too" Levi gasped and came into the body of his lover. He broke down and pressed his body against Erens, their breathing got slower and they closed their eyes, feeling the warm body of eachother. Levi kissed Eren with so much feelings that it felt like a dream when their lips sofly touched. "I love you Eren" he whispered and blushed a bit, telling his truely feelings to somebody for the first time. "I... love you,too Heichou" Eren said before he fell asleep in Levis warm arms.