Chapter 14

Levi smiled slightly and undressed the moaning and panting boy while he placed kisses all over his body. "Ahhh H-Heichou. Put it in... Please...nghhh" Eren moaned and lay down on his back and looked lustfully at the older man. Levi put down his clothes and lay on top of Eren, pressing his arms on the bed. He moved his hips slowly closer to Erens and shivered when their members touched softly. Eren blushed hard and looked at his lover. "Levi Heichou... Your... It...ahhh... It feels good!" Levi blushed and looked away panting still rubbing his member against Erens. "D-Don't look at me brat..nghhh It's embarrassing... Ahh... amazing ...mhhh" Levi moaned and kissed Eren who pushed his tounge deeply into his mouth. He panted and gasped when he stopped the kiss, spittle dripped down on Erens neck. "P-Put it in...ahhh, please nghh" Eren moaned and looked at Levi addicted, moving his body softly up and down.
His lover noddes and when he slowly pushed his member into Erens body, his body felt like it wanted to explode, he moaned loudly and fell on Erens chest moaning. Eren closed his eyes and moaned loudly, hugging his lover tightly. Levi began to move his hips and after a few times Eren moaned loudly when Levis member pushed against his most lustful spot and pressed his hands on his mouth to reduce the loud moans. "Ahhh H-Heichou! Do it faster ... nghhh..." He moaned lustfully. After a few thrusts they moaned loudly and came at the same moment. Panting Levi pulled his member out and fell down on Erens chest. "H-Heichou... That was amazing!" Eren whispered panting and stroked his loves head who blushed and kissed Eren softly. "Stay with me forever Eren. Please." "I will" he whispered in Levis ear and closed his eyes.