Chapter 32

After everyone stood up and walked to their room Eren took Levis hand kissed his fingers with closed eyes. His tounge touched Levis skin what made the shorter one blush extremly. "Oi Eren... W-What..." He said and looked away. "Nghhh Heichou..." Eren moaned and sucked Levis fingers. "N-Not here brat... P-Please..." Eren lifted the older one up and carried him to Levis room and pushed him on the bed. "Don't be so rough Eren..." Levi said embarrassed when Eren leaned over him and pressed his wrists on the bed. The young boy kissed Levi passionately and ripped the mans tshirt into two parts and kissed his nipples. "Ahh Eren... S-Stop!" Levi moaned but inwardly he realized that he got hard. Eren stopped and looked at the blushing Levi under him. "What should I do?" He whispered. "Here..." Levi tried to pull down his trousers but the belt was too tight. "Here... It hurts here..." He moaned, still having his hand on his in belt.
"Can I touch it?" Eren said and when Levi nodded he opened Levis pants and undressed him. "D-Don't look at me." Levi said, looking away blushing when his full length came out of the tight pants. Eren put a finger on Levis member and panted hard. "It's so hard... I want to make you come. I want it to explode. He moaned, got undressed and pulled Levis hips closer. "B-Be gentle..." The older one moaned loudly and opened his mouth, panting hard. Eren kissed him with tounge and started stroking Levis member. "We can do it together..." He whispered and rubbed his member against Levis what made the uke blush and moan extremly. Levi jerked and closed his eyes. "You.. You can't come yet Levi..." Eren moaned and stroked harder. "... Coming.... Let... Hah..Come! Let me ah... Come" Levi moaned and tears filled up his eyes. Eren stroked faster and moaned loudly when they came together. "Hahh!! Ah..." Eren leaned down and kissed Levi, stroking his tounge with his. "I-I think you are ready now..."