Chapter 11

At this evening Levi came into Erens room. "What a mess... It's so filthy here..." He said when he opened the door and looked around. "Ehhh...! Sorry Heichou" eren laughed and blushed a little bit. "Come to my room... It's awful here" Levi took Erens hand and went into his room wich was clean and tidy and sat down on the bed. "Are you going to stay with me this night? I don't want to sleep alone again..." He looked at him and blushed while thinking of the last days. "I will stay with you forever" Eren whispered and kissed the older man softly on his lips. "Mhh brat i've missed you" his Heichou said and pulled the taller boy tightly to his body and hugged him.
They laid down kissing eachother softly and passionately, moving their hands over their bodys. "Oh Heichou! I never want to leave you! I want to stay with you forever until out death. Please never leave me!" Eren moaned softly. "But if i die..." "Promise me you won't die." Eren sobbed. "Hm... I'll try" "Promise me!" The young boy cried and hugged his lover tightly. "I-I promise" Levi said and kissed Eren passionately, stroked his cheeks and pressed him against gis chest. "I will love you forever Eren...* He whispered and a little smile came over his lips.