Chapter 16

"We are going to start a Mission tomorrow. I will choose the members of this mission now and we will start tomorrow when the sun is rising." Erwin said. "W-What is the mission about Sir?" Jean asked nervous. "We're going to ride to the base behind the big forest to get some important notes, i don't want to say more! I'm gonna announce the members of the mission now! Mikasa Ackerman, Armin Arlert, Jean Kirschtein..." He named a lot of other ones too and at the end he said "And Levi... Now the team is comleted. You can leave now and prepare yourself for tomorrow."
.
Eren lay next to Levi. He had to stay at the base in this area and Levi was going to be a member of the mission... He wouldn't see him for days... Maybe never again. "Heichou...?" Eren whispered. "Hm brat? What is it?" "Please come back... I don't want you to die. Then i would kill myself..." A tear ran down his cheek when Levi got closer to him and hugged him tightly, pressing him against his body. "Please stop saying such things. My heart hurts when you say something like that... I'll try my best for you. Don't worry. Try to sleep now. I love you." Levi said and kissed Eren softly. "I love you too. Good night." Eren whispered and closed his eyes, the last thing he saw was his lover, closing his eyes next to him and he was afraid that they could possibly were closed forever.