Chapter 26

"Levi... Heichou!" eren whispered crying and sobbing and hugged Levi. "Ahh... Not so tight brat... Please be careful." The older man panted and coughed.
Eren lay in Levis arms for like ten minutes, crying unstopable and his Heichou put his arm around the boys neck and stroked his head softly. "I h-have... missed you so...much" Eren sobbed. He loved Levi so much that his heart began to hurt and he felt so helpless and and broken , even Levi was awake now. "Shhh.... I'm okay..." Levi coughed again and closed an eye when the power left him agian. Eren took his hand, crossed their fingers and held it for a while. "Heichou please stay alive! Don't leave me! Please..." he sad crying and kissed Levi who kissed back weakly and softly. Levi nodded with the last energy he had, then he closed his eyes and fell asleep again.
The young boy still hugged him Levi when his breathing got quieter and slower and he knew that the man he loved was sleeping. "I love you Levi..." Eren whispered and kissed his forehead before he got up and wanted to leave the room but then he though of their first time here. His heard started beating faster and he felt how he got hot down there. "Fuck... Not now... I can't shower again..." he said to himself and ran to his room. He has gotten hard and wanted to feel Levi inside of him do bad. The young boy moaned when he thought of Levi but then he grabbed between his legs and was angry about hinself: "Not n-now...! I don't want to do it alone ..." he cursed and tried to think about anything different than Levi.
After a few minutes he felt like he was going to explode so he locked the door and sat on his bed. "I don't want to do this... But I have to." he said and went with his hand into his pants. And started moaning.

Eren was in the kitchen when Mikasa came downstairs and went to him smiling. "Hey" she said and before Eren could do something, the girl leaned over and kissed his lips.