Chapter 13

Eren walked to Levis room and knocked at the door softly. When it opened and Levi looked at the younger boy he fell into his arms, hugging him tightly. "Oi Eren...What happened?" Levi asked and noticed the boy in his arms was crying. "Mikasa is angry because she knows that we're together...i'm sorry..." The taller boy sobbed. "It's okay... Don't worry" Levi whispered in his ear and stroked his cheek. Eren grabbed his heichous face and kissed him softly, still hugging him tightly but Levi kissed him back to made him comfortable and hold him in his arms.
Suddelnly Eren moaned and looked in Levis eyes, his arms were under the shirt of his lover and he softly stroked his nipple. The older man was suprised but let him do and took off his and Erens shirt, while he kissed him passionately. Their tounge moved in the mouth of the other one and they fell on the bed still kissing and moaning. Eren softly bit Levis lip and moaned louder while he pressed his hips against his lovers and closed his eyes panting. The black haired looked at Eren lustfully and moved his hand into Erens pants. He noticed the young boy has gotten hard down there so he began to move his hand up and down slowly to make him feel more and more better.
Eren moved his tounge deep into Levis mouth and moaned loudly when the man sucked it softly. Then he stopped and blushed. "H-Heichou..." He moaned. "Please... F-uck me hard!"