Chapter Twelve

"Today is the day that will determine our fate Shika." Narumi said somberly as the two perched on top of the Hokage monument in the early morning of the day of the final rounds of the Chunin exams.

"Gaara sent a message, Baki was overheard and the Sandaime has been informed alerting all ANBU, Jounin and Chunin's. Is it time for the next step in our plan?"

"Hai." Shikamaru nodded. "We need to take out the Sound Four quickly and discreetly. They should be posing as bodyguards for the fake Yondaime Kazekage AKA the Snake-Teme."

"Alright, Akito it's time to put our plan into action." Narumi stood up and the duo made a hand sign, their permanent Bunshin's appeared in their places as the real versions of Narumi and Shikamaru henged into Akira and Akito Kazama.

"Ready Akito?" Akira attached Raijin to her hip while Akito slung Kage no Ejji across his back and double-checked his trench knives.

"Ready Akira, I am taking Tayuya and Jirobo out if you don't have any quarrels with that." Akito flexed his fingers.

"I'll take out Kidomaru, Sakon/Ukon and Kimimaro if they shows up then." Akira nodded her agreement before the two took off. Akira following their charka, having a sensor type on your side was a bonus sometimes.

"They are not all together and the Snake-teme is no where near them, so stealth attacks from here on out." Narumi reported before signing the coordinates of where Tayuya and Jirobo were located. Akito nodded once before he splintered off to complete his part of the mission.

~~/~~

Akito hid his charka and landed on a branch silently overlooking a waterfall and a small clearing where Tayuya was polishing her damned flute.

"Kage Nui [Shadow stitching]." Shikamaru muttered as he watched as his shadows traveled up behind the redhead and lashed her limbs into place, flute far from her mouth.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS BULLSHIT? WHOSE OUT THERE? COME OUT HERE AND FACE ME YOU BASTARD!" Tayuya shouted out in anger.

"Kage–Kubishibari [Shadow Strangle]." Akito smirked and watched from his branch as the black shadow formed a hand and tightened around her neck. He focused a bit more as she gasped for air and with a clench of his jaw, her neck snapped in half and she hung limply in the shadow's grasps.

"Katon: Gokakyu no Jutsu [Fire Style: Fire Ball Jutsu]." Shikamaru watched pleased as Tayuya's body burned away to ashes and scattered across the water before they flowed down the waterfall.

"Now we're even you bitch." Akito growled as he headed towards his next target.

~~/~~

Akira smirked as she spotted Kidomaru stretching out his six arms. She had to make sure not to get in close as from what Neji told her, this one was easily a Jounin level Taijutsu user. Akira silently made five more clones of herself including Raijin and from behind Kidomaru the Akira's stuck.

In one swift and silent motion the Akira's sliced off all six arms; one hand from one of the clones was covering Kidomaru's mouth to silence his screams. Two of them sliced off his legs at the knees and the real Akira grimaced but she slid the blade through Kidomaru's neck and jumped back as it hit the ground with a thud beside his detached limbs.

"Katon: Gokakyu no Jutsu [Fire Style: Fire Ball Jutsu]." Akira waved a hand and the clones shot five small fireballs at the limbs of Kidomaru and watched pleased as they burnt up easily. She flicked her finger and a silent Futon jutsu sent the ashes flying up into the sky and they scattered.

Akira let her clones disappear and she headed towards Sakon/Ukon swiftly as the wind itself.

~~/~~

Akito watched as Jirobo munched on a bag of chips, eerily remind the redhead of Choji, he shook off that thought. This bastard had almost killed Choji and for that he would die in a more personal style than he killed Tayuya, but he had to stay away as this ninja could absorb charka and he used his size and strength to his advantage.