Chapter Twenty Two

"You guys can come out now, Obito is on our side and back to his old self." Narumi called out, cupping her hands around her mouth and moments later the large group appeared, the paper returning to Konan's arms.

"Whoa!" Obito's mouth dropped open at the sight of the previously dead Hokage's.

"This is our army against Madara and Zetsu." Narumi said smugly.

"No wonder we could not track down any of the Jinchūriki's after Sasori and Deidara disappeared." Obito mused while Shukaku and Gaara looked much too smug after hearing his words.

"How far away are they?" Shikamaru glanced at Neji and Hinata who were still scanning for incoming Charka's.

"10 minutes from that direction." Hinata reported pointing at the opposite side of the battlefield.

"Shikamaru has filled you all in on our plan correct?" Narumi looked at the group getting nods before she let a wicked smile play across her lips.

"Perfect, alright those who have summoning contracts this is the time to use them and Jinchūriki's time to show me what you all have learned." Narumi ordered.

Jiraiya and Tsunade leapt off the cliff as they summoned Gammabunta and Katsuyu, the two Sannin's landing on their respective summons heads.

"May as well make it a full set." Sasuke smirked and he leapt off the cliff summoning Manda, landing on the large snake's head.

"Explanations later." Narumi said glancing at Itachi who was staring at his little brother in shock, well as much shock as he was willing to show.

"My turn." Shikamaru slammed his hand in front of him, large puffs of smoke appeared as Kōsetsu [Snowfall] stretched up to her full height, yawning slightly as Shikamaru dropped down onto her head.

"Alright Jinchūriki's let's show these Shinobi who we do things!" Yagura smirked and the eight Jinchūriki's leapt off the cliff side, separating out the whole length of the battlefield and their Charka spiked up as they focused.

"I can't wait to see their shrouds!" Narumi said excitedly as she rocked back and forth on her heels.

Each Tailed Beast grew to their original massive size; standing at the ready behind each of their partner's looking feral and ready for a fight. Each Jinchūriki had a Charka shroud covering them, splitting off into the same number of tails as their Biju's and the color of the Charka matching the skin/fur/shell of their animalistic partner's.

Gaara's body was covered in the same black tattoos as the ones that covered Shukaku's tail and black tipped ear hovered above his head. Yugito's nails grew into cat claws and her pupils turned feline while blue and black flame cat ears were floating above her head. Yagura's shroud formed sharp spikes along its outline and matching horns appeared above his head. Roshi's hands, feet and ears turned ape like to match Son Goku's. Any changes that happened to Han other than yellow tipped ears appearing in his Charka shroud were not seen thanks to his full body armor. Utakata body seemed to be glistening and white antennae merged with the white blue of his shroud. B had maroon horns on either side of his head and the outline of his shroud became covered in puckers much like the ones on Gyuki's tails. Fu was happily hovering above the ground thanks to Chomei's wing like tails and a beetle horn was settled right above her forehead.

"Impressive." Narumi whistled.

"2 minutes." Neji reported tensely.

"Our turn Tou-San." Narumi closed her eyes and let the orange markings appear on her eyelids showing she was in perfect sage mode. Minato looked at her in shock, but quickly jumped off the cliff side ready to bring out the Yin portion of the Nine Tails Charka he had sealed within himself before he died.