Chapter Twenty Four

"So Tsunade, do you want to do the honours of breaking the seal or do you want me to take a look at it?" Minato asked curiously as the group approached the barrier holding the stunned silent group.

"Is that truly you Minato?" Tsunade asked, the first to break the silence.

"Pretty sure." Minato laughed after he checked out his limbs and hair.

"Oh yeah it's him." Jiraiya smiled brightly.

"Did you get whiter Jiraiya-Sensei?" Minato asked curiously.

"Brat." Jiraiya grunted fondly.

"Kakashi, you're all grown up!" Minato grinned proudly as his eyes found his old student.

"If you're really back Minato-Sensei, then…" Kakashi stepped forward eyeing both his sensei and best friend.

"I'm really here too Kakashi! Obito Uchiha at your service!" Obito snapped off a playful salute to the Copy Nin.

"Obito…I don't understand." Kakashi shook his head; suddenly the barrier pulsed once, twice before it fell away into nothing.

"You guys were busy so I figured I would get rid of the barrier." Narumi said innocently at the wide-eyed looks she was getting while Shikamaru stood nearby, making hand signs.

He balanced himself on his feet before he leaned his head back, curling his fingers around his mouth as he blew out a large stream of fire into the air and it took the form of the Uzumaki spiral.

"The other's should be heading towards the Senju estate, we should get there as well. I'm not sure how people will take seeing an S rank rouge ninja and three 'dead' ninja's out and about at this moment in time." Shikamaru reminded Narumi before he grunted as Ino flew at him, tackling him to the ground in a hug, tears in her eyes.

"You are an idiot" Ino shouted at him, hugging him tightly.

Kushina took this chance and pounced on Kakashi, hugging him and pinching his cheeks ranting about how she always knew he would grow up to be so handsome while Obito snickered at Kakashi's expense.

"Don't you ever scare us like that again Shikamaru." Choji added in as he stood beside the downed Shikamaru.

"Yeah, I promise." Shikamaru hugged Ino back rubbing her back soothingly.

"Need a hand?" Asuma offered his hand to his student once Ino finally released him.

"Thanks Asuma-Sensei." Shikamaru smiled in relief as Asuma pulled him back to his feet and surprised him by then pulling him into a hug.

"I'm glad you're ok." Asuma breathed out smelling like cigarette smoke and cologne.

"Likewise sensei." Shikamaru said as he hugged his sensei back before he was released and his father hugged him tightly.

"I understand now son, I am sorry but I'm glad you came back." Shikaku whispered in his son's ear. Shikamaru let out a happy smile and hugged his father back burring his face in his neck just reveling in the fact he was there and alive. Inoichi and Choza both ruffled Shikamaru's hair the best they could as Shikaku refused to release his hold on his son.

"Get over here Narumi." Jiraiya waved Narumi over, the blonde shuffled over and stood under her godfather's all seeing eyes.

"I'd like to say I'm upset, but that would be a lie." Jiraiya murmured.

"So… You don't hate me?" Narumi asked, finding her voice small, very unlike her usual self.

"Hate you? Never in a million years, I want some explanations of course, but I'm just…" Jiraiya couldn't put it into words. Seeing the lady Narumi was turning into, how she brought his student and his wife were back, reuniting Kakashi and Obito, Jiraiya couldn't find the right words.