Thirteen

What was Peter doing to Dean. Will he be okay. Will I ever see him again. Why doesn't Peter want us hanging out.

After what felt like the longest ten minutes of my life I saw Peter return.
"Peter what did you do with Dean?" I asked full of worry.
"As I said before Elizabeth, it's forbidden to fraternise with each other" he replied as he looked up to my dangling body.
"But were just friends Peter" I replied hoping to change his mind.

"You've only just met him, I know things about him that no one else knows, he's not good Elizabeth"
"Oh and you're much better?"
He was silent.
"Why don't you tell me what he's done and I can decide for myself weather I want to be around him"
"Sorry love, but you're not in charge here"

"Are you going to let me down?" I asked remembering my position.
"Ah yes, after you agree to a few things first"
"What? So if I say no you'll just leave me up here"
"I won't have to worry about you getting into trouble then" he shrugged.
"What is it you want" I spat in anger.
"First I want to do a spell on you, I want to check on something, second you must promise never to befriend any of the lost boys again" he requested.
"What spell?" I asked annoyed thinking I was going to be his rag doll.

"It's no concern to you"
"And what am I supposed to do while I'm here not being able to have friends?"
"I'll give you tasks to keep you busy"

I thought for a moment, I decided I could try to re-negotiate later rather than stay in this tree.

"Deal"

Peter smirked before waving his hand and was I slowly lowered to the ground.
I struggled for a moment against the heavy net before freeing myself and standing up.

"Well go on do the spell" I commanded.
Peter walked towards me then stopped and looked at me.
"Don't be startled"
He then placed one hand behind me on my lower back and the other on my stomach.
"What the hell?" I asked but was ignored as Peters eyes closed and he started mumbling something.
I looked down and saw his hands glowing yellow.
He pulled away with a surprised expression.
"That's it? What spell was that"

Peter swallowed before answering.
"As I said, none of your concern"

--------------------

Today seriously has been eventful. I had a great night/morning with Dean, then I was stuck up a tree in a net, then Peter took Dean away and did a spell on me and hasn't stopped staring at me, with the exception of whispering to Felix.

I look over my shoulder while at the fire and see Peter staring at me once again.
He really needs to sort himself out because I'm not going to put up with this.

I stand up and storm over to where Peter is sitting.
"What is your problem?" I yell in anger.
"Excuse me?" He replies shocked.
"You haven't stopped staring at me all day since you acted weird this morning"
"So you've been watching me all day too then?" He replies with a smug look.
I scoff and walk away.
"Get over yourself Pan"

Now is the best time to go to bed before something happens.
When I leave the heat of the fire I notice it was quiet cold tonight and I don't think there is a spare blanket around.
I hop into bed shivering and after about an hour when Pan gets into bed I have a thought but it's ridiculous.

"Cold love?" I hear Peter ask bringing me out of my thoughts.
"A little"
"Come here then" Peter commanded and I understood and rolled over and snuggled up to him.
Quickly I regained heat and drifted off to sleep.

A/n: wattpad is seriously ridiculous. I can't find an email that isn't my school one that lets me comment. so if I don't reply to you guys it's because wattpad is cockblocking me from spreading my stupid comments.

Well

Byeeeeeeeee 😘

- A