Seven

A week has past and I've gotten nowhere with my attempts to escape Neverland.
The only thing that has changed is my views on Pan.
I have been cursed with compassion in my life which means that I can feel
sorry for him, he's just lost.

"Morning Elizabeth" Peter greeted.
"Good morning Peter" I responded not taking my eyes away from what I was doing which was collecting Pans laundry, I'm still trying to get out do I've become a servant to him.
I guess he was confused as he was silent for a moment.

"You haven't called me that in weeks" he says as he stands up from his bed.
I freeze as realisation hits me.
"I.... uhmm....." I stutter trying to think of a way out of this situation.
I look up to Pan to see him smirking, shit!
"I'm in a good mood today" I lied.
Peter wasn't convinced.
"Hmmm, so I guess you will be working hard today then" he said as he moved closer to me.
I stand up from my hunched position to be face to face with him.
I try to contain my anger and be normal.

"Yes Pan" I say through gritted teeth.
Pan raises his eyebrows.
"Ahh I knew it wouldn't last long. Have I upset you dear?" He asked with fake care.
"No. I just remembered I've left breakfast cooking and it's probably burnt" I reply, wow pretending to be Pans bitch is hard work.
He grinned. "Well get to it darling" he motioned for me to leave.
I huffed and left the room with his laundry.

-------------------

After going around and collecting all the lost boys laundry I walked to the lagoon.
As I was washing someone's underwear I heard a twig snap behind me.
I shoot up and spin around while grabbing my knife.
I see Pan standing there with his hands up defensively.
"Relax dear it's just me" he said.
"I know" I replied not lowering my knife.

He looked confused for a second then spoke.
"I'm not going to hurt you Elizabeth, you've done nothing wrong" he said with a grin.
"All my life I've had to watch my back, that won't change because I'm here" I reply.
Peter nodded in understanding.
"Well I just came up here to see if you would like to go on an adventure you could say with me" he asked.
I lowered my knife.
"What do you mean?" I ask confused.
"See some friends of mine have arrived on the other side of the island and I want to greet them but it's a long trip on my own" he explained.
I think for a moment.
"Fine, when do we leave?" I ask.
"Now"

------------------

We had been walking for about an hour in almost silence.
"So tell me about yourself" Peter asked.
"Uhhhmmm, I live in Story Brooke, I have no siblings, my mother died when I was young, and my father was abusive" I said bluntly.
"Tell me about your mother" he asked.
"Why?" I replied.
"You inherit a lot of things from your mother, I want to know more about you" he said.

"So your going to figure me out by me telling you about my mum?" I asked sarcastically.
"It's a talent of mine" he replied.
"Oksy.... uhm, she was an only child like me, her mother died while she was young too, she met my father at the cemetery as they were both visiting, they got married about a year later when she found out she was pregnant, she would run away a lot after I was born because of stress, about a month before her death my father said she was seeing things... well people, they diagnosed her with schizophrenia then one day she didn't wake up" I said with a tear going down my face as I finished.
Pan stopped walking and stared at me.

"What?" I ask as I wipe away the tear.
"How did you grandmother die?" He asked seriously.
"Same way, didn't wake up one day"
Peter was now staring at nothing as he thought.
He smiled then clapped his hands together once.
"Right well were falling behind" he said as he started walking again.
"Well have you discovered all my secrets yet?" I ask sarcastically.
He ignored me and kept walking.

------------------

Another half an hour of walking we arrive at a campsite.
Peter grabs me and pulls me behind a tree.
"Stay behind me and don't talk" he commanded.
I nodded and he walked out from behind the tree with me following.
"Well well what do we have here?" He said in an intimidating tone to the people at the campsite.
"Ah Pan we were thinking you had gotten lost" a man dressed like a pirate said.

Peter laughed.
"Good one hook" Peter replied.
"What do you want Pan?" A blonde said as she stood up.
"Well Emma you see I've come to welcome you to Neverland and to make a deal with you" Peter said.
Hook and Emma looked confused.
"Go on" hook said.
"See I want you to hand over Henry" Pan said.
"In deals the other person gets something in return what is it?" Hook asked.
Pan pulled out his knife and stood behind me and grabbed my hair and pulled it down while resting the knife on my neck. what the hell?
"In return I won't kill her" he replied.
Hook and Emma were even more confused.

"And who is she?" Emma asked.
"She the one you've been looking for. The Anchor" he replied.
They both became shocked.
"We can't give up Henry for her, we have to find another way" Emma said to Hook.
"No deal" Hook said to Pan.
"Well then she's no use to me..." Pan said as he turned attention to me then pushing the knife down on my neck and dragging it across.
I screamed. Is he really going to kill me?
"Wait!" Hook and Emma called out at the same time.
Pan stopped and laughed slightly.
"Care to reconsider?" He asked them.
"Give us a few days to think about it" Hook replied.
"You have five days" Pan said then turning and walking away.
Hook and Emma were staring at me and I decided I had to go back with the basterd. I turned and ran after Pan.