Chapter 17

I walked through the front door of my house and laid my back against it once it was closed behind me, with a blissful smile on my face after Munro dropped me off from our date. Walking upstairs to my room quietly so that I wouldn't wake up my mom or Mateo, once I was in my room I closed the door behind me quietly and slowly.

"Bitch you better tell me everything!" My soul practically left my body when I heard Imogen's voice, scaring the absolute shit out of me.

"Shit I forgot you were staying the night." My hand was placed on my chest as if it was helping my heart rate slow down.

"Wow, that's really hurtful." She expressed a fake hurt look on her face for a brief moment before it faded away as she continued. "So tell me about it!" She crosses her legs and bounces up and down a bit on my bed with a big grin on her face.

"It was really amazing, I'm still in a lot of shock that Munro and I are going out but he honestly makes me feel like I'm special, like I'm worth so much more than I feel. I don't trust people very easily, especially guys but with him trust just seems to come naturally." I look up and see that Imogen is staring at me in awe with a smile on her face. "What?"

"You're in love!" As soon as she said that I started to laugh hysterically but shortly stopped once I could see on her face that she wasn't joking.

"Oh come on you can't be serious. It's only been one date!"

"Love doesn't have a timeline, it's just something that happens. I've never seen you so happy with anyone before. He's special to you."

I was shocked by her words, not because what she was saying was crazy but because what she was saying was true. I've never been so trusting so easily with any of the other guys I've been with, I've never felt happy or felt this special with them. Munro is the first person to make me feel this way in such a short amount of time. But instead of telling Imogen all of this I just decided I'd change the subject.

"Anyways, enough about me, what about you and Indigo?"

"Well we're actually going on a date this weekend." The sound of me smacking her arm echoes across my room. "Ow! What was that for?" She rubs her arm as she asks me.

"When were you planning on telling me?!" Slightly shaking her shouldners.

"Um I just did." We began to laugh hysterically, but once our laughter died down I looked at her with a smile on my face. I was really happy for the both of us, we both found good people that made us happy, I hope that things continue to stay this way for us.

Imogen and I ended up not going to bed until two in the morning so we were both very exhausted this morning. We both were not morning people to begin with so right now we were both quiet as we got ready to go to school.

I decided to wear a blue and white floral dress dress, paired with my black ankle boots. I let my hair down in beach waves and for makeup I decided to go with a neutral eyeshadow color, topping it with a wing, and adding a rhinestone to my bottom lash lines.