Chapter 18

"Um, Rosario?" I ask as his car finally comes to a stop.

"Yeah?" He turns his head to my direction with a playful smirk on his face.

"What are we doing parked in front of a tattoo shop?" Throwing an incredulous look in his direction.

"Well you see, I know you've been going through a lot lately, especially today. I remember when you told me the story of when you got your first tattoo you wanted it there to remind yourself that no matter how hard things get there's still people that care for you and want you here. Maybe you should do the same for everything that you've been going through now. Or maybe you could just get something that you can look and smile at. Remember this moment instead of the bad one that happened earlier today."

Who the hell made this man?

"Rosario that is so incredibly sweet and I'm really thankful that you care so much. I would love to do this but I just don't think I can afford to get another tattoo right now." As much as I would have loved this I have to put my family first, I can't spend my money on things that aren't necessary.

"Who said that you were paying?" A confused expression appeared on his face.

"No Rosario! I can't let you pay I'll feel so bad, it's way too much." Shaking my head at him.

"Violeta please." He holds my hand and sends a pleading look my way. "Let me do this for you." He looked so adorable right now.

"I'll do it on one condition." He gives me a look that encourages me to go on. "You have to get a tattoo with me." The smirk on his face grew.

"Baby that was gonna happen anyways." My heart flutters at what he calls me but I have no time to react before he grabs the back of my neck and pulls me into a kiss that I fall deep into.

After our long kiss we finally exit the car, closing the door behind me I turn around to face the tattoo shop and a small smile makes its way to my face.

"Did you know this is where I got my first tattoo?"

"I may have asked Imogen." He scratches the back of his neck. "I thought that maybe it would be more special for you that way." I reached up on my tippy toes and placed a kiss on his cheek.

"Thank you." He throws his arm around me as we walk to the tattoo shop. Once we were inside it brought me a bittersweet feeling, it was a negative thing that happened in my life so many bad things. But coming here and getting my tattoo was one of the first steps I took to healing.

"You okay?" Munro nudged my shoulder lightly.

"Yeah, it's just kind of surreal being back here." I lean into his touch and smile softly.

My head perks up once I hear footsteps approaching us and my jaw drops open. "Oh my gosh, Frankie?" I cover my mouth with both hands, trying to contain my excitement.

"Nooo, is that Violeta?" I could see the smile behind his big beard as he walked over to us.

"You're correct! Wow I can't believe you remember me." I thre my arms around him pulling him into a brief hug.

"Munro this is Frankie, he's the one that gave me my first tattoo," I tell Munro once we pulled away from the hug. "And Frankie this is Munto my.." Shit, what the hell do I call him? We haven't discussed labels yet.

"Boyfriend." Munro finished my sentence for me, looking down at me to assure me that's okay. I smile back at him before looking over at Frankie and nodding.

Frankie looks a bit hesitant before holding out his hand for Munro to shake. "Pleasure to meet you, my friend."

"You as well sir." Munro shakes his hand.