Chapter 6

*Trigger Warning: Sexual assault*

It was currently 6 pm and Imogen just got to my house so that we can start getting ready for the party. My mom was working a late shift and Mateo was having a sleepover at one of his friends' houses. Thank god because I did not need my mom beating my ass over the outfit that I was wearing.

I decided to dress up as Maddy from Euphoria. The outfit that I saw on display at the store was identical to an outfit that she wears in one of the episodes. It was a dark purple top and pants set, the top was basically a bra and the pants had three slits on each side where my hips were.

Imogen decided to be Olivia Rodrigo from the 'Good For You' music video

Imogen decided to be Olivia Rodrigo from the 'Good For You' music video. She was wearing a blue, black and white cheerleader outfit with long black leather gloves.

I begin to do Imogen's makeup which is a very simple makeup look for this costume and then help her with her hair

I begin to do Imogen's makeup which is a very simple makeup look for this costume and then help her with her hair. Straightening her hair completely as well as adding some hair extensions and then adding two hair clips.

After doing her makeup and hair I begin to work on mine. For the most part the look was pretty simple, I just added a black winged eyeliner and then added gems on top of the liner. Then putting my hair into a small tight bun and then placing my ponytail hair extension over it. For finishing touches I just added some medium sized gold hoop earrings.

Once we were all done getting ready we stood in front of my full length mirror and adjusted our outfits a bit before admiring one another. Before we left I grabbed my anxiety medication from my dresser along with a bottle of water and took a pill. Don't get me wrong I really love going to parties but sometimes being around so many people in that type of environment just gets me anxious and can become very overwhelming.

The drive to Jason's house was pretty quick, once we got inside the house we went straight to the kitchen where we could get ourselves some drinks. I mixed some coconut rum I found with some juice and started to take a sip as Imogen went to see what she wanted to drink.  I scan over the party to see who's here and my eyes land on Munro who's currently walking into the kitchen.