Chapter 19

I texted my mom, telling her I would be staying at Imogen's for the night. So of course I texted Imogen as well, asking her to cover for me.

Which followed in a series of texts from her:

UM EXUSE ME??!!

YOU'RE GOING TO HIS HOUSE?!

YOU CANNOT JUST SPRING THIS ON ME OUT OF NOWHERE

BITCH

YOU BETTER GIVE ME ALL THE DETAILS LATER

I laugh at all the messages that kept popping up from her. Gosh my best friend is such a psycho, I love her.

"Tell Imogen I say hi and that you got here safely." I look over at him in the driver's seat and he has a goofy grin plastered on his face.

"How did you even know it was her?" I exclaim.

"Oh please, who else would you be texting like that? Alex?" My mouth drops open at his comment.

"I have other friends you know!"

"Yeah, okay." He exits the car before I can make a response. I looked out the car window seeing his house for the very first time. (describe the house here, also insert an image)

I was so amazed by his house, I had never seen one so beautiful before, I didn't notice Munro had opened the car door for me with his hand held out for me.

"Damn Rosario, what the hell do your parents do for a living to afford a house like this?" I take his hand and stand up. He laughs at my reaction before closing my car door. "I mean seriously it's beautiful." We begin walking to his front door.

"I can think of something else that's beautiful." He opens the door for me and I turn around to see his adorable smile.

"Gosh you're such a flirt, Rosario." I shake my head as he begins to walk even closer to me so that our lips are close to touching. He gently places his hand on my cheek and leans even closer.

"Only for you." He whispers before pulling me closer so that out lips smash against one anothers. Placing my hand on the back of his neck I bring him closer to me, intensifying the kiss. We lose our balance a bit until he's able to press me up against the wall. I tug on his hair which causes a deep moan to escape from him.

I smiled at the effect that I had on him. His lips tore away from mine for a brief moment before he began placing kisses on my neck, now a soft moan coming from me. I could feel his smile against my skin before his lips made their way back to mine. He turned us around but I ended up banging into the side table causing something to fall.

"Oh shit! I'm so sorry." I whisper, immediately bending down to pick up what had fallen, Oh thank god nothing broke.

"Hey, don't apologize, it's not your fault." He bends down to help me. I lifted up the picture frame that fell, it was a picture of Munro and Elena when she was just a baby. Munro sat in a rocking chair holding her.

"Cute photo."Turning it over, to face it in his direction. A soft smile appears on his face once his eyes fall on it, filled with nothing but joy.

"Yeah that was the day we brought Elena home from the hospital, one of my favorite days." I smile in return, it was nice that they had a good relationship with one another.

"Munro! Is everything okay down there?" The familiarity of his mom's voice fills my ears and my eyes open wide at the realization.

Oh god I hope she didn't hear too much.

"Yeah everything's good mom! I just bumped into the table when I was coming in." He easily lies as we both stand back up.

"Alright honey, I love you."