Chapter 3-Missing

School was boring, but friends always made it fun. It had been exactly 3 days since I saw that mysterious man but i STILL couldn't get him out of my head. We had our own gc on snapchat with everyone in it, but since Monday, we all hadn't heard from Bruce, Griffin and Robin. I started to worry. So i decide to call their phones and at least attempt to make them answer their phone. No answer. They never responded to my texts. They haven't been at school. We all panicked. Vance had promised not to allow anyone to hurt us, but if anything happened to them, i know Robin wouldn't allow it either, but...why is he not responding. 

In the gc:

Me: "Hey guys, I'm really worried about the others, like what if something happened to them, omg I feel like crying"

Evie: "Hey no need to cry,  everything will be fine, okay? Just have faith. Think positive"

Vance: "Babe, her anxiousness is understandable, I'm worried too"

Billy: "Jess, take deep breaths and drink loads of water, they are fine I'm sure of it, maybe they got caught up in a lot of homework or something"

Me: "BRUH??? Griffin is up to date on every piece of god damn homework, same with Bruce and Robin hasn't done homework since the second grade!!"

Finney: "That's true, Robin has never completed any homework and the other two are always doing it, come on, its been 3 days since we saw them, not fucking 3 weeks or months! Ya'll need to chill bro"

Me: " YOURE NOT HELPING FINNEY!!"

Finney: "Okay, I'll shut up, I'm about to watch Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Robin was supposed to come over and watch it with me, he told me he's going to get us some pop and candy to snack on, bro lied to me"

Evie: "Bruh, he probs ate it all, the fat shit"

Vance: "LOL, baby you funny"

Gwen: "I think they got kidnapped...."

Me: "Happy thoughts my ass! What the fuck Gwen!" 

Gwen: "Hey i have seen a lot of cases on missing children and im sorry to say it but i had a dream about all of them together in a weird basement with one double bed and a man with a mask...he stabbed them to death...and-"

Me: " Gwen, what have i told you? YOUR DREAMS ARE JUST DREAMS!! They aren't real!!"

                                                                        Gwen Has Left The Chat

Me: "omfg is she serious????"

Billy: "come on it cant be real...can it?

Finney: " i fucking hope not, i cant lose my best friends!!"

Evie: "hey shes probs just joking or pranking us, this is bullshit!"

Vance: "just get some sleep everyone and we will talk tomorrow, and babe, call me"

Evie: "okay!"

The day after, we finally notice the real reason why they haven't responded to us...

Gwen was shockingly right...

Posters up all around the streets...

Their little faces, with their little smiles....

Captioned "missing"....

THEY WERE FUCKING KIDNAPPED!!!!