Chapter 12-Fulfilled Desires

Hours later, i wake up, and i found out i had a dream...about Al...He was fucking me intensely and made me cum about 10 times. I swear i have desires that need to be fulfilled...I couldn't stop thinking about all day, i went back to sleep for a few more hours only to wake up by the big metal door opening widely.  Al stood there for a few seconds before stepping into the room. He had the bottom half of his mask off which surprised me but made me stare at him as he walked towards me. He bent his knees to crouch down beside me and sit on the floor. 

Al: How are you darling? Nice sleep? 

Me: Yes Al, i had a good sleep and yea i'm okay now that you are here. 

I chuckle lightly. He retaliates with a similar chuckle.

Al: Miss me...? 

He already knew the answer to that but just wanted to here it from me. I smile widely as i tilt my head. 

Me: Of course i did Al, when do i never miss you, lets be real here aha

He let out a cute giggle as his cute crooked teeth showed and formed a smile, staring dead into my lust filled eyes. 

Al: Well, i missed you more Jess, come on now. 

I pat the bed, signalling him to get up and join me. I am so lost in his eyes but i would rather him up close and be lost in his eyes in that moment so i need him up here with me. It felt empty and so spacious without him on the bed in front of me. He stood up and walked to the bed. Sitting down slowly, he smiled as he held my face. 

Me: You make me so happy Al...i really hope you understand that. 

Al: I haven't been happy in years but when i look at you, i feel a sense of happiness, waiting to burst out of me. You are my cure Jess. There is no one out there that are as beautiful and amazing as you Jess. You are the best and definitely made to be mine. 

I just have to do this omg, he makes me feel loved so i need to show him affection right the fuck now. 

SMUTTTTTTT

I cut off his sentence with my lips. I smashed my lips onto his, he hungrily makes out with me, saliva swapping once again and rapid breathing. I whimper into his mouth as he groans sexily into mine. Fuck it makes me so horny when he moans. They are so deep and husky, fuck my cunt is already o wet. I just want him inside me right now. He hungrily attacks my lips with his as he sticks his thick tongue into my mouth. I am a moaning mess right now so is he. He gets so violent as he rips off my shirt to expose my boobs. His big hands grab and play with them. This feels fucking amazing holy shit. He gently pinches my nipple making me moan loudly between our kiss. He starts to suck my neck leaving big purple red hickeys on my neck as saliva drips down onto my boobs. His mouth travels down to my boobs sucking on one while massaging the other . My head tilts back as i moan Al's name. "Oh Al, please don't stop, fuck me please i need you inside me please, i have waited too long, i need you" I looked down to find his bulge poking through his flared jeans. "Oh baby, look what you do too me"  I lick my lips as i stare at his hard clothed cock. He stands up, signalling me to get onto my knees and unzip his pants. I obeyed him as he holds a fistful of my hair, keeping my head down there. "Good girl" He moans as he says that and holy shit, my clit is fucking throbbing so hard right now. "Oh Al" I moan as i unzip his pants to see his member spring out of his underwear. I pull his bottoms down as he looks down at me. I slowly jerk his cock off slowly while cupping his balls. He tilts his head back slightly, letting soft moans escape. "Suck me princess, suck me now". He throbs in my hand as i slowly enter him in my mouth. He throws his head back aggressively as he moans loudly. I bop my head faster on his sexy, big cock. He then picks me up and again smashes his lips against mine. "I am gonna fuck you so hard" He said between the kiss. "Please fuck me daddy"  I moan as he throws me onto the bed. Al grabs both sides of my bottoms and pulls them down as fast as he could. He then positions himself before entering me. I am already wet so he had no need to eat me out before. He rubs his belend on my clit and in between my lips, making me beg for his entrance. "I need you Al, please, i need you to fucking destroy my pussy"  He leans over to my ear and whispers "i will fucking destroy what's mine babygirl". Unexpectedly, he thrusts inside of my tight, virgin pussy. I loudly moan as i adjust to his size. "Oh fuck Jess, you are so fucking tight holy shit". My walls clench around his cock and my juices spread over his dick. I hit my orgasm stage as he thrusts inside of me faster and deeper within every move. He holds my hands above my head as he's fucking away, wrecking my pussy, making me loose but also wanting more. "Oh my god Al, you are so big" He hits his orgasm state as he goes faster. As he loosens my pussy even more, he stares deeply into my eyes as i stare into his, lustfilled. Our moans linger around the room, filling the room with our sounds. The bed is shaking and moving rapidly as he ruins my insides. He kisses me harshly, biting my bottom lip and licking my lips. We are both drowning in eachothers sweat, as his cock is covered in my juices. Our kiss is so aggressive as he plays with my boobs. My fingers run through his hair, grabbing the sides of his mask. He then pulls away and rips the top half of the mask off. My body froze in shock. Holy shit, he is perfection. "Omg Al...you're gorgeous!" He smiles as his cock is throbbing inside me. "Thank you princess, but you are so much more" He smirks and growls sexily as he continues to pound the fuck out of me. We orgasm together as i grab his hair. He picks up the pace in his thrusts which makes me dig my nails into his back. It makes him moan. I stare into his eyes as we moan together. He then lets go of my boobs and flips me around. He has me on all fours and he shoves it back in from behind. I moan loudly as it echoes, he grunts loudly as he thrusts deeper into me. The sounds of  our skin slapping against each others loudens and fills the soundproof room. "I love you so much Jess" He says between his moans. "I love you too Al" He grabs a fistful of my hair and pulls it back harshly. My moans are out of control and his orgasm is so fucking sexy. He then starts to spank my ass, making me whimper and whine in pleasure. "Oh daddy, don't stop" Slapping it harder, he replies my demand with "oh baby girl likes it? awe such a good girl for daddy aren't you princess?". He continues to spank the shit out of my ass, making me red raw and leaving his handprint on my ass cheek. He flips me back around and picks up the pace in his thrusts even more, making me feel a knot in my stomach. "Oh fuck Jess, you feel so fucking good around my cock" He groans loudly as he pounds away. "oh Al, you feel so fucking good inside me, you dont understand how long i have wanted this to happen and it is finally happening baby, i want you, only you" I say as im still moaning his name. "Oh princess, no one else is allowed to have you, only me, understand" I nod in pleasure and my eyes rolls back. He continues to fuck me making the knot in my stomach tighter and more desperate. I love the way he moans my name, its so fucking hot, i cant get enough of him, i need him everyday. I love him. "Al, oh Al, im about to come, im so close". 

"No babygirl, you arent allowed to cum yet". He slows a little, making me whimper. We are both naked on the bed, our sweat drenching our faces and our hair messed up and all over the place. He then continues to fuck me in a inhuman pace and his moans become deeper. I can tell he is close too. After a while, his thrusts become sloppy. "Oh Jess, im so fucking close, so...so...fucking....close..." UGHHHHH HIS MOANS I CANT GET ENOUGH OF THIS MAN. "Cum now darling"  I do as he says and cum all over his cock and balls. He lets a big moan escape as he grunts away, cumming inside me and filling me up with his hot liquids. 

He pulls out and falls onto the bed, laying beside me. We are both panting like fuck. Trying to catch out breaths, he looks at me with his gorgeous blue eyes and wipes a strand of hair away from my sweaty forehead. I chuckle a little. "oh Al, that was amazing. I really do love you. But can i let you in a little secret?" I ask softly. Al smiles and says "of course my darling girl"  I hesitate to say it, but it eventually comes out. "I was a virgin before that, you just swiped my v-card believe it or not aha..." I chuckle nervously. He holds my chin to make me look up at him. "Babygirl, that doesnt bother me at all, im glad i was your first and i hope to forever remain your one and only" He pecks me on the forehead as he gets up and passes me his shirt, i put it on and lay down on the bed, he lays beside me as we hug on the bed, he lays there playing with my hair as i stroke his soft chest. "I love you Jess". He said sweetly. "I love you more Al, sweetheart". He smiles. We both kiss eachother softly and fall asleep in eachothers arms.

Welp, i am not a virgin anymore but i guess it is safe to say...

my desires have finally been fulfilled.