Chapter 6-Breakfast Romance

Its been exactly 5 days since ive been down here, he hardly came down to see me But every time he eventually did, a spark tackled my heart every time I saw him or heard his voice. And im starting to feel something. I don't know why. 

I wake up to the noise of the large metal door swinging open and it makes me jump a little. "holy shit! you scared me you asshole!" And there he was. Standing in the darkened hallway. His masked face staring at me with a tray in his hand. "Sorry sweetheart, didn't mean to startle you, i made you some breakfast" He stood still like a statue waiting for me to thank him. "Wait, what'd you put in that, how can i trust you?" He breathed harshly and slowly bent down to place the food tray on the floor. There were scrambled eggs and a green bottle of sprite on the tray. "Eat it, don't eat it, you are already down here, so i have no intention in drugging you darling" He giggled playfully as he stood back up. My heart jumped. Why am i feeling this way? HE KIDNAPPED ME FFS! Why do i feel safe and comfortable around him? Oh my god, is this what falling in love is like?....ew. "is your brother here?" i asked in a concerned manner. "no princess" he said softly. "he is out shopping and then he has to go to work after so he'll be gone for a while". He tilted his head once again. Its cute. "Oh okay...umm" His arms crossed and he poked his head forward slightly. "Is there something you need to ask me gorgeous?" He asked in such a adorable tone. "would you...stay down here...with me for a little bit...im so lonely" *omg omg omg what if he gets mad and starts to hate me omg i shouldn't have asked* His blue eyes widened through the small holes of his sadistic mask. "sure, why not" He replied in a happy way. *omg omg yesss thank youuuu* "okay thank you" I watched him as he crawled onto the bed and slowly sat beside me, still holding eye contact with me. We paused for a minute until i asked.

Me: Why do you always wear that thing?

Grabber: I'm ugly and i hate the way i look...

My mind: i highly doubt you're ugly

Me: oh...well i would never judge you, i think you look fine

Grabber: *chuckles* you haven't even seen my face yet gorgeous

Me: haha, gorgeous? im far from gorgeous, im the ugly one here aha

I tucked my hair behind my ears and blushed a little, but i had to break the eye contact and look down to my legs cos i felt a little nervous. He was so close to me, his legs touching mine and his face was fairly close to mine as we spoke. He slowly raised his hand and put it on my chin to lift my head and to make me look at him. Omg, butterflies. Everywhere. In my body. Why do i kinda love him... i think i need help bro. He started to play with my hair softly, making sure he didnt hurt me.

Grabber: you are definitely not ugly princess

My eyes were starting to fill with lust and i was so lost in his eyes, i just wanted to smash my lips against his and kiss the shit out of him. If only he had the bottom part of the mask off, this would be perfect time. 

Me: Hey, i never asked you your name...

Grabber:....Albert Shaw, you can call me Al for short

Me: okay Al:)

*a massive smile grew on my face and i chuckled a little making him chuckle with me*

Grabber: you are adorable 

Me: awww, you are too.

His hand still remained on the side of my cheek, his hand was soft and the warmth made me feel somewhat safe, i placed my hand on top of his hand and buried my face into his hand more. I could tell he was tensing though, i could feel it in his touch. His hand escaped my face,  i attempted to put it back but he pulled away and placed both hands behind his head. What is he doing?...Oh my...he unclasped the bottom part of the mask and slowly took it away from his face. I know i didn't fully see his face but he had such beautiful pale skin and lovely smooth pink lips, oh i wanna kiss them so bad...He let out a small cute smile which made me smile along with him. 

Me: oh Al..your'e gorgeous

I couldn't take my eyes off him...

Grabber: awe, what about you then? Your name?

Me:...Its Jess....

Grabber: That's a beautiful name darling.

His hands found my face again and he bought my face closer to his. *OMG IS HE GONNA KISS ME RIGHT NOW* He hesitated at first, our lips were so close to touching, my eyes closed along with his, our breathing intertwining with each others making our breath shaky, it felt so hot, why does this feel right...? I placed my hands on the back of his head playing with his silky hair, his hands still on my face caressing my cheeks.

Grabber: oh Jess, i just need to do this, i cant hold it in anymore.

ROMANCE!

He fucking smashed his lips onto mine and i whined into his mouth, he let out such a deep groan which kinda turned me on, his hands explored my body and held my waist pulling me on top of him, I felt something poking my cunt, it was his big ass bulge which made me start to get wet, i was soaking down there holy shit. Our lips didn't part once. We passionately made out for a good 5 minutes, tongues intertwining and saliva swapping. He pulled away from the kiss and travelled to my neck and started to kiss it. "oh al, fuck, don't stop" i let small moans escape my mouth as he attacked my neck with his lips. He then gently bit my skin which made a loud moan escape from me. He moaned into my neck as i was sat on top of his big pulsating bulge and slowly moving with a soft rhythm, he then whispered into my ear "you're mine Jess, only mine" oh my god his voice is so sexy fuck. "im yours al" "good girl"  HOLY SHIT I COULD CUM RIGHT NOW! He gave me one final kiss and gently took me off him. Both out of breath, he put his mask back on and stood up.

Me: wait you're leaving...?

Grabber: sorry darling but Max just got back home, he must've got let out early, i dont know why he isnt at work but dont worry, i will sort it out and i'll come and see you soon, i promise. oh and remember to eat your breakfast*he chuckled and winked at me*

I chuckled as he sorted himself out, he stroked my head and walked towards the door and this time, slowly shut it. Does his brother not know he is the grabber that has been kidnapping these kids?? Meh, it doesn't matter to me, I'm kinda happy here. He makes me feel things, things I've never felt before, fuck i even got horny for the very first time. Felt fucking amazing. I picked up the tray of food up off the floor, placed it onto the bed and started to eat it. I was starving. I couldn't get the grabber out of my head but i also couldn't get my friends out of my head. I wonder where they are. How there are. I wonder if they are looking for me. I miss them so much. But im also missing Al....

I think I'm in love....