Chapter 16- Never Let Me Go...

Yesterday was so bloody horrible, to hear that woman's voice again, i fucking hate it so much and believe it or not that was the first time i have ever and i mean EVER stood up to her so im kinda proud of myself. I wake up, actually next to Al this time. God, he looks so cute when he sleeps. I tucked his hair behind his ears and kissed his forehead. I slowly get up from the bed and go to the bathroom. I hear the bed creak as i flush the toilet. I find Al, sat up against the wall, omg he looks so cute. "Morning my darling girl" His morning voice is so fucking husky, ugh it makes me feel so many thingsssss. "Morning baby" I replied as he smiled back at me. I walk up to him and he grabs me and pulls me onto his lap. I moan a little as he grunts under his breath. "You are so hot you know that?" He said, his lips just inches away from mine. "You are more hot babe" I said as i giggled. He kissed me as it turned into a make out session. His fingers ran through my hair as im holding his face. I pulled away as i remembered how disgusting i smell. 

Me: Umm, Al? I know it may sound rude but would you allow me to use the shower? Like honestly how are you not throwing up over my stink right now?

Al: Hey you dont smell that bad aha. Anyway of course you can, i dont see why not. My house is now your house babygirl, no need to ask. 

Me: Would you...take a shower with me??

Al smirked very sexily and nodded slowly.

Al: How did you know i was going to do that? 

I giggled and kissed him lighty.

He usually used to care about the big metal door being open wide and unlocked all the time, but now he leaves it open all the time and i never ask about it. Which is good and also i dont want him to get angry with me if i asked anything i shouldn't have. It is like 10 in the morning and me and Al went upstairs, and while he walked me upstairs to the wooden door again i asked him out of curiosity "Hey Al? Where is Max's body?".

Al: Oh dont you be worrying about that now, he is gone and he is gone for good, he will never be our concern again baby okay?

I nodded.

He opened the door and asked if i was hungry. Of course i was, he then walked over to the cooker and turned it on.

Al: I will not be making you the same meal this time, we are going to have a proper breakfast together.

That made me smile so much, the word "together" just made my heart flutter.  I stood in the corner of the room watching him cook before he turns around and says "Hey, dont just stand there, walk around and get to know the place a little bit, seeing as you didn't see it all last time".

I did as he said and walked around the house. The deeper i got, i found myself in the same room as before. i could still feel Max's presence in the room i was in, which made me feel uncomfortable. I then walked past the living room to find the bathroom. Omg, i just took one look at the shower and already need to dive in it holy shit i need one. But i will wait until later on when Al is ready. There were many bottles of shampoo and conditioner for men AND WOMEN?? I raised a eyebrow. "Al?" I bellowed. "Yes my love?" He shouted back.

Me: How come you have women products in here?

Al: For you my sweet, i bought them yesterday, i already know you needed a shower, i also bought you sanitary towels and tampons whenever  your lady days show up, i also bought you your own toothbrush. 

I looked into the toothbrush cup near the sink and saw a pink one with my name on it. My heart is about to burst out my chest, this is so fucking cute. 

Me: Aww, thank you so much Al! I love you!

Al: Love you darling!!

I look in the mirror above the sink and brushed my hair with a hair brush i found on the corner of the sink. I believed it belonged to Al, it had his long dreads of hair in it. I sort myself out and walk out the bathroom. I then see a door and open it slowly. It must've been Max's room, it smelled like weed, BO and beer. I held my nose strongly. The room was trampy and messy to the point i couldn't see the floor. I get out of the room as quick as i can to find the last door at the end of the hallway. I walk towards it slowly and turn the knob. The door creaked open and i found a lovely, clean, glistening bedroom in front of me. A big king sized bed, perfectly made, nothing on the floor, a lovely big wardrobe and a lovely chest of draws with all different kinds of aftershave, deodorants and perfumes for men laid out and organised on top of them. The air even smelled like Al. He smells gorgeous. I walked around his room and sat on his bed. Omg, this is the comfiest bed i have ever felt in my entire life. A door was infront of me and i found his own bathroom, with a lovely pearl white bath, walk in shower and a big vanity with even more stuff on it. As im looking around, Al calls me, notifying me it food will be ready in 5 mins. I walk out of his room and shut the door. I walk to the living room and look out the big window to the outdoor world. Omg, how beautiful. I miss being outdoors i cant lie. But i would rather stay here and be with Al. I then hear from the slightly open window, 2 people shouting and almost having a argument. I kinda recognise their voices a little. I crouch down on the couch beneath me and watch outside as i see- 

WHAT????? VANCE AND BILLY???? HOLY FUCK

My heart was racing and i desperately wanted to shout their names to get their attention but they cannot know where i am. So my head peaks out the window a little to overhear their conversation.

Vance: What the fuck were you thinking??? You know you cant just go out in the middle of the night and try and find Jess!!! NOT BY YOURSELF BILLY YOU COULDVE GOTTEN HURT FFS!!!

Billy: Oh yh haha funny ATLEAST I ACCTUALLY CARE ABOUT JESS UNLIKE YOU LOT, YOU ALL HAVE FORGOTTEN ABOUT HER, YOU NEED TO REALISE WHAT SHE COULD BE GOING THROUGH!

Vance: hold up WHAT??? ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW???? TELL ME YOU ARE JOKING OF COURSE WE CARE, ME AND MY GF ARE IN FUCKING PEICES AFTER THE CALL WE RECIEVED FROM HER, WE ARE ALL GOING THROUGH HELL BILLY AND YOU ARE TRYING TO GET YOURSELF KIDNAPPED TOO BY GOING OUT LATE AT NIGHT TRYING TO FIND HER???

Billy: YES I WOULD DO ANYTHING TO FIND HER BECAUSE I LOVE HER SO MUCH

Vance: We all do Billy!!

Billy: NOT IN THE WAY I DO OKAY??...

Vance paused, and so did i. My eyes widened and started to fill with tears. Oh my god... Billy has a crush on me... 

Billy fell to the floor crying as Vance quickly held onto him as they both cried together. I laid my head onto the couch and cried into it, not to loud so Al wouldn't hear. They didn't know i was watching them through the window, the exact window to the left of them. They were so close to me and they couldn't see me. Vance picked Billy up and walked back to where they came from. I place my hand on the glass as they disappear from my sight. I grip the couch pillows tightly as i lay there, weeping small tears. Al cam through the doors to fine me laying on the couch. He sits beside me and cuddles me. "I heard it all babygirl, i know it must hurt you being here and not being out there to see and be with your friends, im sorry im doing this, i can let you go if you'd like?" WAIT WHAT. "Are you crazy? I dont wanna leave you EVER im staying with you Al, no matter what. I am yours now, please let me stay with you" He smiles and kisses me. "Okay babygirl, you can stay with me" I smile as we get up and go to the table for the food he had cooked. We both sit opposite eachother as i wipe my tears away. "Never let me go, understood?"