Chapter 11-Griffin?....

He actually loves me? Oh my god, i must be dreaming holy shit. I really do love him though but Bruce and Robin are making me feel bad for my feelings, but your feelings can take unexpected turns. And mine definitely did. And to be honest, i cant help it. My eyes shot open and i sit myself up slowly. I just cant stop thinking about Al, his eyes, his touch, his smile. Awe, im literally in awe. I sigh as i sink into my boredom. I slump myself up and walk to the bathroom. The phone alerts again. I run towards the phone and take it off of the holder. 

Me: Hello? Bruce? Robin?

I hear small whimpers and cries. Its like i recognise it. 

Unknown: hi Jess...how are you?

OMG GRIFFIN?? HOLY SHIT.

Me: Omg Griffin? Is this you??

Griffin: Hey Jess, how are you my pretty?

Me: You're seriously asking me?? How are you baby? I miss you so much!!

Griffin: I miss you!!! I am okay but as of you, i dont know Jess, me and the others are hoping you get out of here.

My eyes drown in my tears. Hearing his childish, cute voice again is making me so happy but so sad at the same time, considering i know for sure i wont be seeing him for the last time. 

Me: Its so good hearing you again, i cant put it into words how much i miss you and the others, i know you may think im in danger but i honestly feel like i can change him, fix him in a way. I am sorry Griffin but i feel like i love him but obviously i cant forgive him for taking my best friends away from me. 

Griffin: I understand Jess, calm down okay? I understand. Love will hit you hard like a punch in the face, and i knew that when i first met you. I love you so much Jess, im sorry i have never said it. But we have left the world now and we cant see you again. But we will always be with you Jess, i promise. I know we said and promised to never allow anyone to hurt you and we promised never to leave you or side. We are still sticking to that promise but unfortunately we cannot be there with you in person. We are in your heart and we are telling you to stick up for yourself. I hope you can do right by us and get out. If not, i understand what its like to be in love. 

Me: Awe, Griffin. Dont make me cry more than i am right now. I love you so much and i miss you, please stay happy for me and i hope to see you soon. If i die, we will be together again soon.

Griffin: Hey stop that nonsense talk. Fuck that. You ain't gonna go like i did. Like we did. The outcome is painful and tragic and we will definitely not allow you going through that shit. I have to go now cos he is coming, This the last call...Bye Jess, we miss you. Do right by us. Get out. We love you. 

I cry so much my eyes are numb. The last call??? Oh my fuck please no!

Me: I miss and love you all more. Bye my loves!

The phone disconnects and i cry even more. But wait, Griffin mentioned someone is coming...who??? Oh....

The door unlocks and there he stands, with his mask and his stiff body facing me, head tilting with more food in his hands. He slightly walks in and places the tray down, sitting on the bed next to me. 

Al: How are you my sweetheart? You look as if you have been crying again princess. Are you okay?

I look up slowly to meet his stare and al of a sudden i fall into his arms and start bawling my eyes out onto his chest, making his silky shirt wet from my tears. He jumps a little as i throw my hands around him. He then puts his arms around me and hugs me tightly while caressing my hair. 

Al: Hey hey, let it out its okay, im here Jess, im here. 

He lays his head onto mine and continues to hug me. 

Me: I just miss my friends so much, but i missed you more. I need you all the time Al, i hate when you leave. I love when you stay even if its just to bring me food or even talk to me, i cherish every moment of it. 

Al smiles under his mask and takes the bottom half of once again, he gently places it onto the floor and goes back to hugging me tightly. Im gripping onto his shirt as i bus my face into his chest. I hear his heartbeat, its going mental!

I lift my head and without hesitation i place my lips onto his softly and kiss him, he kisses back and we start to make out a bit. He grabs my waist as i grab his hair, making the kiss deeper. He lets a groan escape from his mouth into mine. We then hear the door open from upstairs.

His brother: ALBERTTTTT YOU HOME????

We pull away as fast as we could and Al hurries to the door. 

Al: we will pick this up later babygirl. 

He winks as he closes the door. 

Well, im excited for later, aha....