Chapter 18-No Way...

My eyes shot open rapidly to the feeling of nausea. I rapidly ran out of Al's bed and flew to the toilet to be sick. I threw up a ton, being very loud in the process. Al immediately heard me and ran straight after me. He grabbed my hair and held it back for me with one hand and patted my back with the other. "Hey hey, it's okay baby, let it all out" He reassured me as i puked disgustingly. "NO DONT LOOK AT ME THIS IS GROSS!" I shout as i puke some more. "Baby im worried about you so imma help you okay?" He said softly. My hands found the toilet and held it tightly. His hand travelled to my right hand and held it firmly. I squeezed his hand tightly as i threw up. I took a big breath in and out and took my head away from the toilet bowl. He flushed the chain for me as i slumped on the floor. Al looked at me and sat next to me, staring at me. 

Al: Hey wanna let me know whats going on? 

He looked concerned, confused and also worried at the same time. 

Me: Yeah no i dont know what caused that. 

Al: Yeah jeez Jess you frightened me! How you feeling now after that?

I held my stomach slightly, it hurts a little, why though? I dont understand. Was it the food yesterday? My cramps were unbearable. I then realize i was meant to be on my period seeing as i havent had it in ages. My realisation finally hit me. Am i.....PREGNANT??? No way....

Me: I still feel sick but my stomach hurts a little. 

Al held my face and kissed me gently. He stood up from the bathroom floor and picked me up bridal style and lightly placed me back into his bed. He passed my bottle of water to me and gave me some painkillers to wear off the pain a bit. 

Al: Hey you are going to be alone in the house for a few hours, im headed to the store to get a few things, need anything? 

Me: Umm i dont like being without you though, please dont leave me. 

Al: I would take you with me but it would give it away that i was the one who kidnapped you, and plus you're ill, i dont wanna pressure you sweetheart.

Me: Oh okay...could you maybe get me something?

Al: Sure anything you want, like what?

I didn't wanna tell him to be totally honest, i wondered what his reaction would be. 

Me:...a pregnancy test...

He froze on the spot and bit his bottom lip harshly. 

Al: WAIT WHAT YOURE PREGNANT???

Oh no...have i upset him..?

Me: What did you think was going to happen Al? We didn't use protection, no condoms or pills, nothing! Why are you angry for? 

Al: Actually, i am the complete opposite...

My eyes widened open, i stared him down, waiting for him to say something. 

Me: Wait what? You're happy? 

Al smiled and nodded slowly.

Al: Yes baby, that's all i have ever wanted, but i want you more. I am glad its you. But it all matters on your perspective. Do you wanna keep the baby if you are pregnant? Are you happy?

I hesitated at first. I didnt wanna answer his question. And to be totally honest, i am happy.

Me: Yes, i want this. 

Al gave me a kiss goodbye and insisted i get some rest. I fell fast asleep as soon as he leaves the house. A few hours later, he came back with a bunch of new stuff and groceries. He kissed me on the forehead lightly, waking me up.