Chapter 17- Shower Time

After finishing up on our lovely little breakfast together, i helped Al tidy up after ourselves, i still cant believe i saw Vance and Billy yesterday. OUT THE WINDOW like omg how did they not see me. They were looking for someone not knowing that someone was right in front of them. I clean my plate, dry it and put it up into the cupboard. Al then suggests we sit on the couch for a while to allow our food to go down. He man spreads on the couch as i go over and lay on his lap, looking up at him. 

Al: Was that good baby?

Me: Omg i haven't had that big of a meal before, my mom never cooked for me like that, never really cooked for me anyway, i once literally starved for a whole 4 days because of her. And trust me when i say i have never had a meal like that before. It was so good, thank you so much Al.

Al: Aww bless ya, it is okay baby, and fuck her, you dont need her now that you have me.  She sounds like a right bitch, i am always gonna be here for you i promise darling. 

 I smiled as i stroke his cheek. I look around the room, i can still smell the awful stench of Max's body smell. I then see Al's masks laying on a pillow in the corner. I get up from Al and pick them up.

Me: Aha, i love your masks, why dont you wear them anymore?

Al: Well you have seen my face now, you dont need me to wear that thing anymore.

There were different faces of the mask, i saw the sadistic smile one, another one didnt have a mouth on it and another mask that looked very angry and upset with a big frown. I get the no mouth one and put it on my face for a joke. 

Me: How do i look?

Al chuckled a little so did i.

Al: You are funny.

I could smell him in the mask, he smells so good omg.

Me: Well, i am sorta glad you dont wear them anymore, because id rather see your sexy face.

I place the masks down and slowly walk towards him. I stare at him as i sit onto his lap with both legs either side of his legs. He then grips onto my waist and pulls me down. Whilst he gripped my ass tightly, i kiss his neck slowly and leave small hickeys. Al starts to breathe heavily as i feel his bulge poking my pussy. 

Al: Look what you do to me babygirl, wanna go for a shower now?

Me: Hell yea, i am ready, i need this so bad. 

He grabbed my hand and led me to the bathroom.  He then turned the hot water on and he locked the door behind him. I brush my hair in the mirror as he stares at me. I then lift my top up slowly and take it off to reveal my naked body. His eyes scanned my nakedness and then looked in my eyes and walked towards me. 

Al: Oh Jess, your body is so fucking beautiful

He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to his body. I dragged my arms up to the bottom of his shirt and pulled it up to reveal his top half. I kissed his chest lightly as he held my face. He pulled his trousers down to reveal his bottom half along with his boxers. Omg he's so big down there like even when its soft too omg. I stepped into the shower as i felt the warmness of the water hit my body. He stepped in after me and stood behind me as we both got splashed with the hot water. He got a flannel from the holder and put the women's soap onto it. Al placed the flannel onto my back and shoulders and washed it for me. He done it slowly though, making sure he doesnt do it too hard to the point where it hurts. He is so gentle towards me, its so cute. He cleaned my body up with the sweet scented body wash he had bought for me and started to wash my hair with the shampoo and conditioners. He washed it out my hair gently, and pulled me towards him. I already felt so much better, im finally clean and actually smell nice. He washed himself and his hair as i stood next to him, allowing the hot water hit my fragile body.