Chapter 14-Forever And Always...

I can't believe last night. I still remember the sounds and cries Max let out as Al slowly killed him with his fists. I witnessed only half of it though, but it was well worth it after him getting a boner over me. But i am glad Al was there to save me. I am also missing my babies back at home and the ones who grew wings. My little Billy and Finney, my sweet little boys. The iconic couple and obvi the cutest out there, Vance and Evie, and also Gwen, the independent girl with a big heart, it still amazes me that i didn't believe her at all about her strange dreams, they sounded like a hysterical joke but i was in the wrong this time. The dreams WERE real after all, but my dreams have come true and that's being kidnapped by Al. But it s obvious i cant forgive Al for taking my angels away from me. That will never escape my mind. I am literally sleeping in the same room they were killed in. It makes me gag. But right now, all i can think about is Al. I missed him so much. I wonder where he has hid Max's body at. 

I sit up on the bed and sigh slowly, i keep waking up in the same room, i wanna sleep in Al's bed with him. Maybe he will let me someday, well all i can do is hope and pray that he will soon allow me. My nostrils awake with a grotesque stench. IT WAS ME??? I STINK OMFG I NEED A SHOWER. I throw myself out of the bed and go to the toilet. I walk up to the sink and wash myself with water. It was no good tho. I still reek omg. I walk back to the bed and sit on it with my legs crossed. Constantly staring at the door, waiting for Al to come through. A few mins later, he then shows up, in no mask again and with the same tray of food. My eyes light up instantly as soon as i see him standing there before me with a slight smile light up on his face. He is happy to see me once again, i can see it very clearly, i can read him like a book. 

Me: Oh Al, its so good to see you again, come here

Al: Hi my darling girl, how are you this morning?

Me: I am okay, legs still shaky from the other night if you know what i mean aha

Al stood there with such a sexy smirk on his face, walking towards me and placing down the tray. He sat on the bed beside me and held my face.

Al: Aww, did my darling girl enjoy what daddy did to her?

OH MY FUCKING GOD HIS VOICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Me: Oh trust me babe, that was the best moment of my life so far, in other words, it was fucking amazing, even better because it was with you, i wouldnt wanna have it any other way with anyone else, only you, because i love-

HERE IT COMES AGAINNNN ROMANCEEEEEE

He cut me off by kissing me roughly, i instantly wrap my arms around him as he crawls on top of me, i lay down beneath him, not breaking the kiss. He gently brushes his fingers down my body making me whine a little in his mouth. He grunts slightly as his fingers reach my womanhood. I dont have any pants on right now, i am still in Al's oversized shirt he had given me the other night. My legs widened a little as his fingers rub my pussy a little, i moan a little as he breathes heavily into my lips. His fingers played with my clit a little, circling his fingers in a slow pace onto my clit. I moan loudly as i break the kiss and tilt my head back. He kisses my neck slowly, leaving small bite marks along with his saliva. Without warning, he inserted his two fingers into me. I flinch a little while moaning his name loudly. He moans with me, grinding his bulge against my leg slightly. He fastened his pace in finger fucking me while I moan even louder. I then try and cover my mouth to hide my moans but he immediately grabbed my hand and placed it above my head. "Babygirl, dont you dare hide your sexy moans from me, naughty girl" He said, in a very seductive but husky way. It made me more wet. He went faster as i grip onto his hair. "Al, you are going to make me...." He smashes his lips onto mine as he says between the kiss. "Cum for me baby". I obey him as i do so, all over his fingers. He pulls his fingers away and up to him mouth and sucks my juice off of his fingers. "Mmm babygirl, you taste fucking amazing" I hold his head slowly and kiss him, until i look down at his pants to find a small wet patch coming through his bottoms. "Wait, you cummed through your trousers" I say as i giggle a little. He looks down with me and giggles too. "How can i help it when i have you, moaning my name just how i like it and me fingering your sexy little pussy huh?" He says as he smiles with me, going back in for another kiss. 

I pull away and we both stand up from the bed as i get the toilet role from the bathroom, cleaning in between my thighs. I walk back to Al, finding him sat on the bed, staring at me and smiling. "You're so beautiful Jess". Omg he is actually so adorable. "Look at you before saying that to me again" I giggle a little just before he gets up rapidly and pushes me up against the wall and pins me there. "You are mine Jess, i wanna hear you say it" I am looking in his deep, ocean blue eyes, as he smiles cutely. I smile back and say what he requests to hear.

  "I am yours Al, forever and always"