Chapter 15-I'm Sorry Mother...

Last night was another unforgettable night i experienced with Al. I wished it could last longer. Anyway, i wonder what my mother is thinking. I haven't been home for 6 weeks, surely she should be worried about me. Well actually, i take that back. She couldn't give 2 fucks about me. I wonder if i called her, she would be concerned or at least happy im still alive. I wont get my hopes too high tho. I waited for Al, until he did eventually come down and greeted me. I will never get bored seeing him the same way every morning. 

Al: How is my gorgeous girl?

Me: Im all good Al, only if you are 

Al looked at me in a cute way and nodded his head slightly

Al:I am okay babygirl

He walked towards me and kissed me, he pulled away and sat down in front of me

I wonder if he would allow me to use the phone from upstairs and allow me to call anyone, like my friends or my horrible family. The question was tipping from the tip of my tongue i just couldn't get it out. Al knew i wanted to ask something. He wanted to know what i was thinking, urgently. 

Al: Go on, you have a question, ask it

I sighed slowly, hoping he will not get angry with me. 

Me: Could i.... maybe use a phone to call my friends...you can stay down here with me to make sure i dont phone the cops, i would swear on my life that i wont get you into trouble, im in love with you Al, so i can never lose you and most importantly i would never betray you...

Al raised one eyebrow, gritted his teeth and his jaw clenched tightly. Does he not trust me? I wished i gained his trust, enough to believe me that is. Just please say yes, please. I placed my hand on his thigh gently and caressed it slowly. 

Me: Al...? Please say something. 

Al: Yes babygirl, you may use my phone, i will be sat in the corner watching you though. You okay with that?

I smiled in relief.

"Thank you my love"

He went upstairs to get the house phone and bought it down to me. He passed it to me and sat in the corner of the room, not taking his eyes off me. 

I looked down at the phone and remembered all my friends phone numbers. I dial the numbers and place the phone to my ear, hearing the dialling tone. It picks up. 

Vance: Hello? Who is this? 

I couldn't speak at first, i was just to stunned to talk considering i could hear Vances voice again. I then hear Evie shout in the background to Vance.

Evie: It may just be a spam caller or fake accounts, put the phone down babe!

Vance's voice fades away from the phone and attempts to decline the call. My eyes filling with tears. i then force my words out. And he hears a faint "hello" coming from the phone.

Me:Hello? Vance?? Can you hear me??

Vance immediately picks the phone back up and recognizes my voice.

Vance: JESS???? OMFG IS THAT REALLY YOU HOLY FUCK SPEAK AGAIN PLEASE!!!!!!

Evie runs to the phone that Vance is holding and rips it out of his hand.

Evie: JESS???? PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS YOU PLEASE GOD 

I hesitate at first, Al watching me as i struggle to say something. 

Me: Hi Evie, Hi Vance. How are you both?

Evie starts to scream as Vance starts to cry while holding onto Evie.