Chapter 7-OMG! BRUCE??

Yesterday was so fucking amazing, the feeling i felt whenever he placed his gorgeous lips on mine was just sensational. This is all i've ever wanted, being in love and i've finally got it, but...its with my kidnapper. Meh. He hasn't been down to see me yet, must be sleeping still as i can tell its early through the small glass window at the highest point of the room. I am so bored down here. I miss my friends so fucking much its driving me insane. I just need to see them but then again i don't wanna leave Al:( Anyways i get up of the bed and go to the rusty toilet in the hallway and sort myself, i wish he put a mirror down here so i could see what i looked like. Damn i need a shower, i fucking stink and my hair is greasy as shit. I wipe myself and after i pull my pants up i hear a phone ring....AGAIN. I run back to the bed to where the phone is and pick it up instantly. "hello? anyone there? HELLO?" Why is it ringing but no one is actually ringing it?. This is so weird and odd. I hang the phone up and flop on the bed and go back to sleep. After a couple of hours of sleep, i wake up to a creaking noise. It sounded eerie. My eyes widen a bit more and its coming from the phone?? Is it...BREATHING?? Im definitely drugged or some shit. "Stop it". "Stop what?" All of a sudden, someone replied to my command, it was a voice coming from behind me and it makes me jump out of my skin, i even scream a little. I forcefully turn around rapidly only to find Al sat on the floor staring at me. Wait, somethings off, his mask is different...its missing the top half!! He looks angelic!! "omg you jerk you scared me" I chuckle a little. "How are you?" I ask, desperately wanting to hear him again. He stayed silent. Still staring at me though. "Al...?" It sort of looks like he's crying...I stand up and go sit on the floor beside him. I place my delicate head onto his broad shoulder. "Hey, everything okay?" I asked. I started to worry. I hope he isn't regretting yesterday cos i loved it.  He placed his head softly on my shoulder and i leant against his. "While i was looking at you, i was just thinking how traumatised you must be being here" I look at him in confusion. "Hey, you basically saved me, i dont wanna go home, its traumatising at home more than it is here, i think im actually happy here Al, happy with you" He let a big sigh escape. "Well, Max is upstairs, so imma get back upstairs to see what the douchebag is doing and i will come see you later princess" He stood up and walked towards the door, leaving me staring at him from the floor. Before shutting the door, he looked back one last time and told me goodbye. I didn't want him to leave to be totally honest. But im surprised he hadn't mentioned yesterday at all. I slowly stood up and walked to the bed. I waited for hours, i was full of boredom throughout the time i was in his basement. 

*RINGGGGGGG RINGGGGGGG*

The ringtone of the phone startled me. I instantly shot up from the bed and picked up the phone. 

Me: Hello...? Is anyone there...?

Unknown: Jess....

Omg, someone is there, but how do they know my name...? At this point i was shitting myself.

Me: Omg who is this??

Unknown: I don't remember my name, its the first thing you lose...

Me: Umm, did you play any sports at all?

Unknown: Yes, baseball.

*OMG, IT CANT BE HIM*

Me: Oh okay, how do you know my name?

Unknown: We knew each other, we had our group but your name is the only name i can remember...

Me: OMG, BRUCE??? IS THIS REALLY YOU??? BRUCE??? BRUCE YAMADA????

Unknown: Yea...im bruce....i-i-i'm bruce...now i remember!

Me: HOLY FUCK, HOW ARE YOU BABY, WHERE ARE YOU??

Bruce: Im okay, but you aren't...

Me: Wait, what do you mean? Am i in danger?

Bruce: Yes Jess, you are. He will kill you...you NEED to escape! Fast!

Me: If thats true, why is he sweet to me...

Bruce: Its a trick Jess, come on, you're smarter than this

Me: I don't know Bruce, im just missing you like mad, i can't believe im hearing your voice again!

Bruce: I miss you more! But im not coming home, and i want YOU to get home as fast as you can, try and escape, if you can't do that for yourself, do it for me and the others. 

Tears started to fill my eyes, i want to stay with Al so bad, but i also want to see the others and go back to my normal life. 

Me: B-b-bruce...?

Bruce: Yea?

Me: I love you so much! 

Bruce: Awe, Jess.  i love you too! Please don't cry. I promise you will be fine. Just get out for me yeah? I want you to promise me you will try to get out for us. Stand up to that bastard. 

Me: I will try Bruce. 

Bruce: Good girl, bye Jess Jess...

Me: Bye Brucey...

The phone disconnected, the phone dropped out of my hand and fell to the ground. I uncontrollably cried and experienced a massive breakdown, Im surprised Al couldn't hear me, I was screaming as i drenched my face in my tears. I got violent and threw the sprite bottle against the wall and watched it shatter into pieces onto the ground. I just wanna die....My poor Bruce...How could Al kill such a sweet boy, why him??? I was on the floor crying, repeating Bruce's name repeatedly in my head and all i could think about his sweet gummy smile and his contagious giggle. It made me cry even more. After while of crying on the floor, i fall asleep on the hard ground beneath me. I just miss Bruce so much. 

Al then decided to come and see me, he opened the door and saw me lying there, helplessly. He then slowly carried me to the bed and laid me down while kissing me on the forehead. He then laid next to me whilst playing with my hair and decided to stay lying there until i woke up.