Chapter 8-Anger

I get woken up by a feeling, someone is playing with my hair. I jump up rapidly to find Al sat next me smiling at me. And again, didn't have his bottom half of his mask on. My eyes are so swollen and sore from my tantrum i threw last night. I wince as i get up and i already feel my eyes water again. I avoid eye contact with Al and just start to stare at my legs in front of me. "Wanna tell me why you're not looking at me?" He asked as he tilts his head slightly and with a slight concerned tone in his voice. I stay silent. "Look at me Jess" He dominantly insisted. My eyes slowly rising to meet his. With my eyes filled with tears, his eyes widened considering he didn't know what was going on. "Hey hey hey, whats wrong?" He caressed my back whilst sounding worried. 

Me: How could you kill my friends...? I hear Bruce's voice in my head every damn day Al, you took him from me!!!! HOW COULD YOU, YOU FUCK!!" 

Violence!!!

I start to uncontrollably hit and slap him whilst crying. Al grabs both arms and tries to get me to stop and calm down, but now isn't the greatest time to remain calm. Im fucking furious right now! I suddenly get loose from his grip and slap him right in the face. He slowly turns his head and looks at me, giving me a demonic stare. He slaps me back but twice as hard making me fall off the bed. He then gets up off the bed and unbuckles his belt. I wince in pain as im shaking like fuck and i attempt to crawl away. He pulls me towards him and whips me as hard as he could. He repeatedly done so until he got tired out. I let out painful screams and cries for help. But its no use as Al pauses and confesses something to me, he pulls my hair back and places his mouth to my ear. "No need to scream, no one can hear you, i soundproofed this room myself, so shout as much as you like, you wont bother anyone you bitch!". I cry out loud as he continues to bring me intense pain. I start pleading him to stop. "Al stop please! You're hurting me! Please!!!" He stops as he catches his breath. He then yanks a fistful of hair and brings my head to his. "Don't you ever choose violence with me again, or it'll be twice as hard, that was me going easy on you, don't let it happen again" He threw my head violently onto the floor and i crawl into a small ball in a corner of the room whilst wincing and whimpering in pain. Im looking up at him. I saw a different side of him. Bruce was right...he's evil. I am in danger. I'm shaking like fuck, like im having a seizure, my face covered in blood and bruised all up the side and my face drenched in my tears. I begin to get a little scared of him. He hesitates to walk to me but i flinch and back up more into the wall to stay away from him. Al looks at the floor and walks to the door, he pauses before closing the door and looks at me. "How do you sleep at night?" I asked as im in severe pain. Al sighs and closes the door. I crawl to the bed and slowly lay down, making sure i dont hit my wounds. I cry myself to sleep. I sill love him a little, i can ensure you that that feeling isnt leaving. But what happened tonight will never be forgotten. It just gives me deja vu and a little bit of PTSD due to what happened back at home. I just wanna talk to my friends and Bruce one last time. If this is how im gonna die, i need to see them for the very last time. I knew i was going to die down here.