In too deep

Zane and I are at the mall eating Ice cream he pulls me in and I accidentally put my ice cream in his shirt

Zane and I are at the mall eating Ice cream he pulls me in and I accidentally put my ice cream in his shirt. I say "Oh, you should, um, really watch where you're going." he asks "Oh, you want to take me on?" I nod and say "Mmm." he dots ice cream on my nose saying "Bad move." I gasp and say "Oh!" I then start to run away from him. He chases after me while I laugh. after a few seconds, he gets me in his tight grip and says "Say you're sorry." I say "No way." he says bringing the ice cream closer to my face "Then accept the penalty." I say "No. No!" then instead of getting ice cream in the face he kisses me passionately. we pull away and I smile. I laugh and we continue to walk along the outside mall. he asks "What are you doing later on? you want to come out on the boat?" I say "Zane, I don't do so good with the water or boats and stuff." he says "Come on. you always say that. come on it, just once? you never know you might see a mermaid." I say "Zane, please forget about the mermaid. I'm not coming out on the boat." he asks "Why?" I ask "Why?" he says "Yeah, why? and not some lame excuse. what is it with you? why are you always so secretive?" I notice a necklace in the window beside us. I walk closer and see it's the same one as Cleo's. Zane asks "Madi? what's up?" I immediately head into the jewelry store. I go up to the employee and ask "Where did you get that locket in the window?" he says "That's just come in from a deceased's estate." he passes me a garbage can and I throw out my ice cream. he continues "We don't have too many details on the history of the item." I walk over to where it is. I ask "May I see it, please?" the man gets it out of the display to show me. Zane asks "What's the big deal?" I say "It's exactly like Cleo's." he asks "So?" the man brings it over so I can see it. I ask "How much is it?" the man says "It's an antique, very unusual. two hundred and fifty dollars." I sigh sadly. he goes to put it away and I say "wait, can I get a picture, please?" he says "um..." I ask "you don't charge for photos, do you?" he shakes his head and I take a picture for the girls. I say "thanks." and Zane and I leave the store. I say "I'm sorry, Zane. I have to go, I'll catch you later." and I run off quickly. 

~

I meet up with the girls at the marine park and show them. Rikki says "They're Identical." Cleo says "Wow. where did you find it?" I say "At this jewelry store at the mall. I was with Zane." Emma says "You didn't tell him anything about the locket, did you?" I say "I told him it's the same as Cleo's. and that I wanted it. and that we're mermaids. kidding kidding." Emma says that's not funny." Rikki says "I think it was hilarious." I smirk at Emma and she gives us an unamused stare. Emma says "You shouldn't have said anything about it at all." Rikki says "Emma." I say "What's the big deal? it's a necklace."  Emma says "Look, maybe we should concentrate on finding out more about the locket." I nod and then we run into Miss. Chatham and she asks "What Locket?" we find a bench and I show her the picture. she says "Julia." Cleo asks "Julia?" Miss Chatham asks "She's gone?" I tell her sadly, "The man at the store said it was from a deceased estate. deceased is..." Miss Chatham repeats "She's gone." Cleo says "It's all right. Julia was your friend right?" Miss Chatham says "A very special friend. yes. like you four are to each other." we all smile at that. Miss Chatham says to Cleo "yours belonged to Gracie. this is mine. I also have Michelle's, she passed away a few years ago and left it to me. and the last one, it was Julia's." Rikki says "We'll get it back, Miss Chatham." I add "I'll make sure of it."  she nods and hands me my phone. I walk away and Emma, Cleo, and Rikki follow me.