⟢ lucky one , itoshi sae !

all i want is your company

❝ all i want is your company ❞

_______

itoshi sae ! x reader
genre & type ! fluff fic

♥︎

( now playing...!
a boy named pluto , hailey knox )

PERHAPS TAKING THE train out to the most rural areas of Japan wasn't the best idea

You and Sae were bombarded the moment someone spotted the two of you; with off-duty journalists rushing up to the two of you with questions and notepads in hand, with fans crowding around Sae in admiration, and with them sparing you looks of hatred or jealousy. By the time the two of you made it to the rental car, you were both completely exhausted.

"Sorry you had to go through that shit." Sae spared you a look of apology, knowing that although this was bound to happen at some point - he hadn't expected it to be this bad.

"It's alright, Sae." You sighed, shaking your head at him with a slight smile. You reached a hand over to his side, palm resting against his thigh."I'm used to it by now."

In Europe, it wasn't nearly as bad. Going from one country to another had the paparazzi on your trail at all times, the world seemingly eager to see what life was like for the famed football player's significant other.

Though in Japan however, fan culture seemed far more intensified. Sae is adored in spite of lack of affiliation with Japan - it seemed that his imposing influence spreads even here.

"The trip is long, you should rest a bit." He says, revving up the engine of the car. He looked backward, reversing out of the parking spot with one hand on the wheel and the other holding onto your seat.