⟢ dollar bills , michael kaiser !

keep on falling for me, i love the way it feels

❝ keep on falling for me, i love the way it feels ❞

_______

michael kaiser ! x reader
genre & type ! fluff ficlet

♥︎

( now playing...!
money , lisa )

MICHAEL KAISER; THE definitive prodigy king of football, the genius U-20 forward hailing from Germany, regarded as one of the best players and ace strikers of his generation

But to you, he was just Michael Kaiser without all the excess frills that he adored so much. Just as mortal as the rest of them, neither god nor king.

When he was with you, he presented himself as the average person. If anything, Kaiser would bend to your will and decree, allowing you to shape him as you desired. He gladly gave up his crown and stage for you. For a man so prideful and arrogant, many wondered exactly how you managed to 'tame' Michael Kaiser.

In all honesty, you also ask yourself the same question at times.

"Treasure," Kaiser called to you in his native tongue as he pulled you closer to his side in the backseat of the private chauffeur he had hired. He brought an arm around your waist, holding you close to examine your expression. "Quit looking at your phone and look at me."

You promptly set your phone down, turning to your boyfriend with a small smile on your lips. "Michael, I look at you every day."

He scoffed, rolling his eyes at you. "So you would rather look at your phone than your handsome boyfriend?"

You were tempted to call him a drama queen for acting so petty for your attention but you had to admit it, you liked seeing Kaiser like this, so demanding your undivided attention.