⟢ keeping secrets , itoshi rin !

it could be worse

_______┊itoshin rin ! x fem ! readergenre & type ! fluff fic┊

_______

itoshin rin ! x fem ! reader
genre & type ! fluff fic

♥︎

( now playing...!
it could be worse , ben kessler)

FOOTBALL TOOK PRECEDENT over everything else in your life

FOOTBALL TOOK PRECEDENT over everything else in your life. So naturally, the moment you heard about this program to create the best striker in all of Japan - you took off with little notice left behind. Though originally, you applied to be hired by the Japanese Football Association, you found the physical program itself to be far more interesting - so with some convincing and assessment, you were allowed into the program.

Realizing that this was a male-dominate program was your first problem but it was quickly resolved with some cross-dressing. Cutting your hair short, using a bit of contour to sharpen certain features of your face, and you were on your way to somewhat passing for a man. An effeminate looking man but no one cares to judge if your skills were good. And you were very good.

Perhaps it was a bit narcissistic to call yourself a prodigy but you certainly qualified with the rapid evolution you were undergoing through the program; finding that your skills lies within the deconstruction of the game; your spatial perception and your dribbling proved to be lethal in a fight. Your team was just as skilled as you - though one person in particular caught your interest.

"Rin!" You held your hand up, smiling brightly at the football prodigy waiting for a high-five in return. He, of course, caught your slight stumble in your steps, taking note of the way you wobbled on your feet due to a foul during the practice round. Even still, you still smiled at him as if nothing was wrong. "Good work today."

The inky color of his hair stuck to his sweaty skin, beads of perspiration dripped down the side of his handsome face. Rin shot you a look of disinterest before walking away, clicking his tongue in what you presumed to be annoyance.