⟢ friends , michael kaiser !

tell me what you're doing on the other side

❝ tell me what you're doing on the other side ❞

_______

michael kaiser ! x fem ! reader
genre & type ! fluff
(suggestive if you squint) ficlet

♥︎

( now playing...!
friends , chase atlantic )

KAISER LOVED ALL the adoration he received from his fans

KAISER LOVED ALL the adoration he received from his fans. His football skills were one thing, his good looks are another. He knew exactly how to market himself and he knew how to do it well. Luxury clothing brand campaigns chose him as their model, his social media profiles were all managed by his PR team, and he just needed to look pretty and marketable to get whatever he wanted.

But not you. You were the sole thing that Kaiser could not get his hands on no matter how hard he tried.

He met you during an event set up by the brand he was sponsoring by at the time; a special gala held in order to commemorate the 80th anniversary of the company's history. But Kaiser didn't care all that much for the specifics as he was completely captivated by you to care.

"Michael Kaiser, is it?" He turned to meet your gaze, hearing his name being called out in his native tongue. You smiled at him, his eyes observing the slightest hint of gloss on your lips as you continued to address him in German. "It is very nice to meet you at long last."

He recognized your name and appearance with ease; as the heiress of the family who owned the brand he was sponsoring. Though he had never met you until now, he recognized you in an instant as the face of the brand he also represented.

You introduced yourself, extending a hand to him, delicate and poised with elegance - befitting your family name. Kaiser looked at you with slight awe though not one to lose the spotlight, he immediately took your hand into his and pressed a kiss delicately on your knuckles. "It is my greatest pleasure..."